🌻Chapter 03🌻

“I don't want you in my life anymore! From now on, leave me alone!”

How dare you break my heart..

“Izzy, you got it wrong! I never cheated on you, baby! Please listen to me!”

Liar...

“No, I won't! It is obvious! It is clear now! Y-You slept with her! You did that with her!”

No wonder you never touch me...

“For God's sake, Izzy... I didn't touch her! I swear!”

Womanizer!

I should not have spent my life time with someone like you!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Emerald Estate,
Next morning...

Midoriya's POV

Huh...? Where am I...?

I woke up to my head throbbing painfully, making me hissed. I held my head weakly, trying to recall everything that happened last night.

I gave the blankets to Setsuno-san... And everything suddenly became pitch black darkness...

Did I pass out?

Looking around the room, observing every single detail of it, I let out a loud dramatic gasp. This is not my room.

Okay...

Why am I in Kai's room?!

"Ah, Izu... You are awake." A monotonous voice spoke up from my right side, sending a shiver down to my spine. Kai's arm suddenly slithered around my hips, pulling my body closer to his.

"Sorry... For taking you into my room without your permission.."

"K-Kai, what happened to me-- I mean, what did you do?"

I asked, voice croaky and nervous. Kai hummed, his warm breath brushed against my neck. "I found you lying on the floor... In front of your friend's room... I was very exhausted that time and since my room is the closest one to our location, I brought you in here.." He carefully explained his intention, tightening his hold around my body.

Almost like reflexe, I pushed myself off the bed, causing me to fall to the floor. I heard Kai gasping at my bizarre attitude.

What else can I do?! He is touching me casually like I was his lover or something!!

Since when did he turn into a pervert-

"Hey, you alright down there?" Kai asked me in obvious concern, his dark golden eyes met my emerald ones. "I-I'm fine..." I said, lowering my head so I wouldn't met his intense gaze.

I immediately got up, standing on my two feet before brushing off the dirt on my dress. I turned to Kai back-- and that was when, my heart stopped beating.

KAI WAS SHIRTLESS.

"Hm, like what you are seeing right now, Izuku?" His cheeky smile slowly mustered on his face. My cheeks heated up upon seeing him like this. "Of course not, you pervert!" I snapped, hiding my eyes in my palms.

This is my first time seeing him without any top!

Just what is wrong with him?!