🌻Chapter 07🌻

Warning!
OOC Izuku in this chapter!

___________________________

- Three months later -

Midoriya's POV

Can you believe it?

I had left my house for three months already.

I have enough money to support myself until my current college semester end. And before the new semester begin, I will start working part-time to support myself.

And for the whole three months, I didn't notice any of Dad's men coming after me, telling me to return home.

How many times have I run away from home again? Dang, this is the longest time I left my home...

And I had decided not to return there, forever.

Dad doesn't want me in there, so why should I stay?

But...

This time wasn't good...

For the entire three months, I couldn't stop myself from crying a-at all... Honestly, I miss Dad.. I miss my father so much...

But i-if I return, it will omly start another big serious fight between us. Dad really hates the fact I cancel the engagement with Kaminari last minute, when we were about to get married.

Actually, we weren't dating. We were engaged.

Kaminari and I had known each other since kids. That went the same with Kacchan and Eichan. We were childhood friends. All of us had the same background; we came from well-known Yakuza clans. And we were supposed to be the next head of our Yakuza groups.

Bakugou-gumi, Kirishima-gumi, Kaminari-gumi and Midoriya-gumi.

Among these four infamous clans, I was the only girl born in Yakuza family. And because of that fact, the three infamous Yakuza clans did their best to win my heart. Because Midoriya-gumi was the strongest Yakuza group ever since ancient time. So they wanted their sons to be married to me.

But I already had someone in my mind at that moment, despite my young age. Sure, I love Kacchan and Eichan. But only as friends. The one I truly love romantically was...

Denki Kaminari

Once I turned 15, I was told to choose my partner for life. And of course... I chose Denki.

I really love him. From the very bottom of my heart... We were engaged at such young age but we told the people around we were dating. Only Kacchan and Eichan knew the truth. We just didn't want pointless attention. Besides, I wanted privacy for both of us.

Eveything... Everything was perfect...

We had planned to get married once we both turned 18. But... Plan never went smoothly.

One day, there was a party held by Mina. Of course we went there despite my hatred toward party. I have the smell of alcohol and loud music... But for my fiance's sake, I came along.

I wasn't drunk, because I didn't drink. I just, sat on the bar stool and watched my friends dancing like mad man. Eichan was with Mina and Kacchan was with...this girl from another college. If I recalled correctly, her name was Camie.

But I didn't see my fiance anywhere. And that was when, bad thoughts swirled my mind. You see, Kaminari was a light drinker. He couldn't even hold a bottle of beer. He got drunk easily.
And if he drank passes his limits..