Chapter 10

It continues! I hope to finish this sometime next year, maybe like next summer. I will be updating more frequently as the marching band season comes to an end. Thank you everyone for voting!
Shout out to Yaoi_isL1f3 and KatReap88 for following!😜
-V

Annabeth POV

Percy and Leo were moved to the same room. Will said something about the fates and how it might help with healing or some bullshit. I think he's just run out of ideas.

Nico is a mess. I don't think he's eaten anything more than half of a happy meal every other day for the past week. Bianca would kill me if she found out. And Hazel. . . She's going to straight up murder me.

But if it weren't for Piper, I would probably be a mess almost as bad as Nico.

Jason POV

I was sent out on a quest with the Stolls this week. I was supposed to be back for movie night, and I was so excited to hang out with all of my friends together. It wouldn't be all of us, but it would be most of us.

I wasn't prepared for the Iris message sent from camp.

Nico POV

He was still sleeping. He looked peaceful, but like he was haunted. Percy had thinned out, and his tan was fading. I don't know if he'd be the same.

My head rested on his stomache, my head rising and falling with his breath. I loved him so much, and I don't even know if he'll remember me when he wakes up. He could have memory loss, and it will be my fault.

His hands keep jerking around, like they're looking for something to hold.

I grab them.

His eyelids flutter. Gods, is he waking up!?

"Percy?" My voice sounds so weak, and I hate it, so I try again. "Perce? Are you there?"

Percy POV

Yes, I'm here.

I can finally see you. You look like Hell, and I think it might be my fault. Gods, I don't want to you to look like Hell. I don't want you to worry about me.

You look like an angel with crushed wings.

"I'm here, Nico."

-•♤•-

"You drool in your sleep," A blonde girl says to me. She looks nervous, so nervous. I feel like I've seen her before.

I can't remember who this girl is.

Who is she?

A/N Guys I'm sorry. I'm posting chapter 11 on Monday!