Oh....My.....GODDESS!...

"Nova...Nova...NOVA! Get up, get up, get up, we gotta go, come on we gotta move!"Faster than the blink of an eye I was out of bed and pushing my best friend behind me as I called up my power's and readied myself for an attack."Nov....waya doin?""Huh? Uhhhmmm No attack?" I panted.
"No attack, Nov.""DAMNIT TRIXA!! Why?" I half yelled, half moaned in anguish as I threw myself back down onto my warm bed."Oh no you don't! Nov, get outta bed, we have a huge day today! There's only a few day's left till the Ball! We need manicures, pedicures, hair extensions and waxing's!""Ah hell no! Uh uh I ain't doin that Trix! No waxy, waxy for Nova. Nope!" I mumbled into my pillow as I slumped deeper into the comforter.It was at this point that my best friend had, had enough. She jerked the comforter off me and threw it across the room then she placed her hands on her hips and stared at me pointedly."Novara Ellisiuh, get your ass outta that bed or so help me I'll conjure a fire beneath it!" She spat.Trixa, for all her weird, flashy, and somewhat belligerent ways, is actually not a Were at all. She's a half witch, half elf. So, power wise...I know not to mess with her. I groaned my responce as I got up and slumped my way to the shower. After a nice melt-your-skin-off shower I quickly towel dried and threw my hair up into a twisted bun. I made my way back to the bedroom and saw Trix had laid out a dress for me. To my surprise it was really nice. Just a Royal blue, mid-thigh length, A-line soft dress with quarter sleeves. I saw she'd also laid out my favorite necklace and long chain and a pair of matching blue just-over-the-knee length stocking's. Obviously she was dressing me up...but for what? I spied a small note laying on my dress and picked it up."Don't forget to dry the rat's nest! ~T"Was all it said. I laughed out loud, she knew me so well. I quickly picked out a bra and panty set and dried my hair, making sure to put my special biotin and collagen oil in it while it was damp. After dressing, picking out some earrings and slappig on some light make up I was ready. Downstairs I found Trixa in the kitchen, flirting it up with Buck. She giggled at something he'd said and a small blush crept up his neck and onto his cheek's. Buck was usually a really quiet guy but when he was around Trix he always smiled and laughed with her. It broke my heart to know they could never be together. The Goddess never allowed her precious wolves to be mated to any other kind but their own. Ridiculous, in my opinion."Well there you are! Oh girl, you're lookin fine! She look's fine as hell doesn't she babycakes?" Trix exclaimed as she playfully smacked Buck's shoulder."Mighty beautiful Miss Nova." He said in a soft tone with a small smile and his head bowed.
"Thank you Buck. That's sweet of you." I replied."Ok, so now that you look half way decent let's go to the training grounds and scout out those hunky males huh?! Might find Mr. Right today!" Trixa said as she gave Buck a sweet smile then turned on her heel's and drug me forward towards the door."Why are you in such a rush?" I asked as she kept pulling me across the yard."You'll see!" She said in a giggle. Before long we were standing outside the training grounds gate. She turned to me, fixed a few stray hairs and then smiled a huge toothy grin at me."Ok, seriously what is it?!" I asked again, annoyance clear in my voice."The British!" She exclaimed in a forced breath as she stepped from in front of me.
"Oh......My.........Goddess......" Was all I could utter.