Slow Your Role Sexy Pants...

Before me stood the largest, most muscled out wolf I've ever seen in my life. His fur was the deepest black but, the eye's...the eye's are what are holding me prisoner right now. Bright, almost glowing green eye's with golden outer rims on the Iris's. His gaze flickered to the child in my arms then back to me. I instinctively held the boy tighter and closer to me. I stood my ground in front of the massive wolf. I felt my father and our guards coming up to stand beside me and all the other Alpha's and their sons as well. Together we would show a united front. The gigantic wolf's eye's never left mine. Finally my father broke the silence."Who are you?" he demanded. His voice oozing with the authority of not only an Alpha, but THE Alpha. (It's good to be king sometimes.)While all other males in the vicinity instinctively bowed their heads at my fathers demand I noticed the wolf in front of us acted as if he weren't even phased. Strange...no one could resist the King Alpha's demands. My powers were practically bubbling beneath my skin, aching to be used. I took a step sideways around my father. Boy still in hand I chanced one more step forward then knelt on the ground, all while still holding the sleeping boy. I locked eye's with the wolf."You're here for the boy?" I asked.
The shadow of a wolf shook his head slowly.

"Do you have claim over him?" I cocked my eyebrow at the haunting wolf.

Just then other beefy wolves began to come closer, to back their Alpha I guessed. There were so many of them, I can't remember the last time I saw so many in one pack, aside from ours. I pulled the boy closer to me again, the same feeling from the mall started creeping back in on me and I was becoming more energized by the second. The other wolves stopped just short of their Alpha. He glanced back then looked directly at me, I swear I think he was smirking.

"Give us the boy." Said a golden wolf, the Alpha's beta probably.

"Show me that you lay claim on him, and I'll happily give him over to you." I said in my sweetest voice. (Sarcasm, ain't it great)

The golden wolf looked to it's Alpha for instruction. Tired of the games, I made to stand.

"Listen, I'm tired, starvin, and this boy is freezin. Now either you prove he's one of yours or get lost! I don't wanna wipe out your whole pack...but if you try to take this child from me......I'll gut you where you stand." I let my powers rise and felt my eye's begin to glow as my runes appeared on my skin and also began to glow slightly. A sure sign of my power and an extremely intimidating technique if I do say so myself.

This received massive growls from everyone in the Alpha's pack which in turn made everyone behind me growl. The little one stirred and began shaking in my arm's again. He'd lost so much blood, I became scared for his life. I quickly sat back down and laid him in front of me. The Alpha stood his ground but I could see the fear in his eye's. There was so much noise I couldn't concentrate. I held up my hand and released a blast of violet shimmering light.

"Be silent!" no sooner had I uttered the words, every wolf became a mute.

Eye's grew wide as some tried to yell while others clawed at their throats. The Alpha in front of me merely raised an intrigued eyebrow. My father knelt beside me along with Grayson and our group of guards. I gave them their voices as I spoke soothing words to the boy.

"Tha thu cho treun (You are so brave), fuireach comhla rium (stay with me) madadh-allaidh beag (little wolf)" I purred to him.

"He's fading. The healers cant help him. I have to do it." I looked back to see my fathers worried face. He gave me a nod and I knew he understood.

I placed my hands on the boys chest as I closed my eye's and began the healing. Blue and violet shimmering flames licked at the boys skin as he became engulfed. I felt time slow to a crawl. I opened my eye's to see the Alpha of the pack before us come and sit beside the boy. He watched me carefully, I focused on healing the boy but made a mental note to question this Alpha after this is over. Just as quickly as time had slowed, it started up again, but not before the Alpha went back to where he had stood before. He winked at me as time resumed. The little boy sat up with a jolt and latched on to my dress, crying and afraid. I cooed and petted him until he was calm. Realizing it was still deathly quiet I gave everyone their voices back. Relieved sighs and angry hisses and grunt's greeted me. I stood, still holding little Eodan. I looked back at the Alpha.

"Clean yourselves up and meet me in the throne room, there and only there, you may retrieve your brother......Darrow."

I turned and made my way back to the castle. No one was taking this child from me, not while he was still hurt. I had healed his blood loss and cut's but this babe needed love and attention. I planned to give him just that, I also planned to take him as my personal companion while he was here. This....is gonna get interesting...