Dungan

(no one's POV)

It's been a few days since the two newly found adventures woke up from their sleep. Ever since they started exsploring the dungeon they've ran into a few monsters here and there but, nothing (y/n) couldn't handle. Eve on the other hand is like a support type I guess you can say she can do stuff like small healing and possibly other stuff if she ever gets to learn. (Y/n) found out he knows lightning type magic and  how to transfer it to his weapon or shoot it out of his hands. Currently the 2 of them are sitting in a safe place quite and hidden away from the monsters, (y/n) was wide awake and on guard while Eve was resting.

 Currently the 2 of them are sitting in a safe place quite and hidden away from the monsters, (y/n) was wide awake and on guard while Eve was resting

'She was probably using up to much of her power to help me. How long has it even been since we've started to exsplore this cave?'- (y/n)

(Y/n) looks down at Eve resting on his shoulder hearing her lightly snore moving a bit closer to him. He takes his arm and gently holds it around her to give he a little heat.

'I still don't remember much about who or what I am. I don't even know much about this girl exsept for the fact that she was there for me when I woke up. And not only that but, I have this nagging feeling that we're supposed to stay together.'- (y/n)

An hour or so had passed and Eve was still sleeping while (y/n) was still wide awake and he was able to hear the sound of something coming. He looks down at Eve to see she's still sleeping so he grabs the bag they brought from the shack and takes out a blanket, he folds it up enough for it to pass off as a pillow. He gets her off his shoulder and sits her head down on the blanket leaving the safe space to see what all the noise was. Apparently it was a boy with white hair just like his but with red eyes and he appears to be running from 2 minotaurs.

 Apparently it was a boy with white hair just like his but with red eyes and he appears to be running from 2 minotaurs

"Aaaaaaah help someone help!!"-???

(Your POV)

I don't know why I'm about to do what I'm gonna do but I went out the hidding spot I was in an started to run next to this other white haired guy. Well more like jogging for me for him he was running like hell, some reason I'm pretty fast.

"Hey."- (y/n)

"Huh!? Oh thank the gods can you help me!?"- ???

"With those? I guess I COULD but I wouldn't want to still your kill so I'll just take 1."- (y/n)