New armor and a mix up

(No One's Pov)

It's been a good solid few months since both (y/n) & Eve left the dungeon and started to live on their own. They've actually had a pretty decent way of living (y/n) suggested that Eve gets a small job to make some money out of the dungeon. He knows that she can take care of herself, but he figured it would be a better idea for them to have some type of money if adventuring the dungeons didn't work out. Currently the two of them are just eating something that Eve made, not only that but the two of them look a bit different.

 Currently the two of them are just eating something that Eve made, not only that but the two of them look a bit different

As for what they're eating it's a type of pasta Eve made that has shrimp.

While they were eating Eve thought she should break the silence and say something

"Are you going to the dungeons again today?"- Eve

"Kinda have to if I want to keep getting paid don't I? Besides I need to go into town and find a new wepon."- (y/n)

"What's wrong with your short sword, did you break it?"- Eve

"No nothing like that, I just think it'll be better if I had something that gave me more range like a bow or something."- (y/n)

"I see. Then I shall make you something of my own design."- Eve

"Huh? Eve that's not really necessary you know."- (y/n)

"I know it's not necessary, but please allow me to. For some reason making things just seems right to me."- Eve

From the look on her face (y/n) can tell she was determined to do this. Even though the expression on her face usually stays blank. Few more moments I passed and (y/n) have finally finished eating and headed out into town. Ava on the other hand went to her job funny enough she never told you what it was she just kept it quiet.

(Your POV)

'Alright what to do today maybe I should take a day off from the dungeon. All work and no play is bad so what am I gonna do, I don't really have friends and I don't really have anyone I'd like to get to know I'm usually to myself.'- (y/n)