Christmas

Warnings: none really other than a shit ton of fluff

Of course Tony was throwing a Christmas party. Why wouldn't he? As Steve rolled up the sleeves to his white button-up he looked in the mirror to see if his hair had stayed in place. I ran his fingers through his hair before exiting his room to go to the party.

Once Steve arrived at the floor the party was on he walked out of the elevator. He saw Christmas lights hanging anywhere they could be hung from and about 4 Christmas trees scattered throughout the giant room. He walked up to the bar and saw Natasha bartending.

"You know Bucky asked where you were when he first got here." She says smirking. Of course. If anyone was going to find out about the super soldier's relationship it would be Natasha.

When Bucky and Steve have gotten together they agreed to keep it secret so they could avoid all of the Avengers teasings. But Natasha was bound to find out. It's fucking Black Widow. What do you expect?

"Where is he now?" Steve asks trying to sound casual. Natasha points to a corner across the room. And sure enough, the brunette assassin is sitting in a chair staring at his full glass of whiskey. Steve makes his way over to Bucky and crouches down in front of him. Bucky's eyes lighten as he sees Steve. "Wanna get outta here?" Steve asks. Bucky looks down and nods.

Steve grabs Bucky's hand and pulls him towards the elevator and to his floor. To Bucky's surprise their fuzzy blankets and snacks scattered around Steve's living room. Steve turns to face him with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Do you like it?" Steve asks. Bucky simply nods and wraps his arms around his boyfriend. Once Bucky and Steve were changed in fuzzy pajama bottoms and Bucky wearing one of Steve's hoodies. They turn on a movie and start munching away.

Halfway through the movie, Steve is passed out and his head is on Bucky's lap. Bucky has stopped watching the movie at this point and is playing with Steve's golden locks. He chuckles as he hears Steve's soft snores almost sounding like a sleeping puppy.

"Tiny puppy." Bucky coos before pressing a kiss to Steve's head. "Merry Christmas Stevie." He whispers.

Stucky OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara