Daliah

Bucky's POV:

"She won't stop crying," Wanda whines as she rocks the baby we found on a mission. Everyone but me had tried rocking her. "Please little one, sleep," Wanda begs. "Can someone else hold her?" Wanda says the bags under her eyes very noticeable.

Without even letting me protest she hands the child off to me. I hold her stiffly trying not to let her touch my metal arm. She almost immediately quiets and soon giggles. You reached a hand up and touches my nose.

"Are you kidding me!?" Wanda whines as she trudges to her room to sleep.

"Hi, baby girl," I say bringing my face closer to her. She lets out a cute yawn and snuggles into my chest. I smile and go to sit on the couch. She lays on my chest as she and I both fall asleep.

TimeSkip

"I don't believe it." I hear someone say. "Her got her to sleep." I groggily open my eyes to reveal Tony, Steve, and Bruce all standing in front of me.

"Mph, mornin'" I grumble. I shift the baby into my arms as I sit up. She's still sound asleep.

"How did you do it!?" Tony whisper yells.

"I don't know, Wanda just handed her to me and she stopped crying." Tony throws his hands into the air and walks away.

Steve sits next to me on the couch. He runs the back of his finger across her cheek.

"She's a cutie." He notes. I chuckle.

"Yeah, she really is," I say looking down at her. "We should probably call her something." I chuckle. Steve nods. We sit there for a minute just gazing down at the small child. Her little gifts of black hair sticking out every which way.

"How about Daliah?" I say. Steve perks up.

"Like a black Daliah, the flower?" He asks.

"Yeah, why not? I think it suits her." I say proudly. He smiles.

"I like that name." He says kissing the side of my head. She starts fussing in my arms.

"Shh, hey baby girl. Good morning." I say lowering my head so she can see me better. "Steve can you go make a bottle please," I ask. He nods and gets up from the couch.

"Hey, little Daliah," I say. She quiets down and looks at me with big eyes. "Yeah, that's your name, do you like it?" I ask her. She lets out a giggle and a toothless smile. "I'm glad you like it." I smile.

Steve returns with the bottle. He hands it to me and I begin to feed Daliah.

"You know, I wouldn't mind having a daughter," Steve says softly. I turn towards him.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask. He nods.

"I would be completely happy if you and I bought a small little house together and raised Daliah together." He says smiling. I large smile plasters itself on my face.

"I would love that Steve," I say. He leans forwards and presses his lips to mine. Daliah lets out a joyous giggle. "And you'll be right there with us babydoll," I say touching my nose to hers. Steve smiles and kisses her forehead before kissing my forehead.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too," I reply.

"To the end of the line?"

"To the end of the line."