Memories

KTH

Adjusting to adult life in Seoul has been.. difficult to say the least. Taehyung went from a small town and knowing everybody to suddenly being tossed into this giant pool of humans where he only knows one person. Whom he barely sees.

So why Taehyung has dragged himself out to a festival on a Wednesday afternoon is beyond him. Regardless, he's here and determined to have a good time. Even if it's by himself.

Walking around the festival, Taehyung notices a lot about Seoul. He notices the way a city so full of life and noise can still have that calming peaceful vibe. With the hundreds of people gathered in this park, all taking time at each vendor booth as if they'll never run out of daylight. Taehyung is thankful for this moment, it's peaceful. Serene in comparison to what his life here at BTU has been so far.

It's when he's in line to get some boba that a firm body runs into his, hard. Completely knocking him off his feet.

"Shit, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" The guy asks, quickly reaching down to help Taehyung up. His eyes widen when he realizes the hard body that was pressed up against his own was him.. his muse. Now standing in front of him in all of his casual glory.

 Now standing in front of him in all of his casual glory

"I-it's fine.." he blushed and the guy smiled at him as he pulled him to his feet.

"Whoops, you dropped this too." Leaning down to grab Taehyung's red beret, dusting off the grass. The stranger placed the beret on his head gently, not knowing the things he was doing to Taehyung's heart.

"Thank you

"Thank you.." it came out so soft, he wanted to curse himself

"Do you have a name?" The stranger asked and Taehyung nodded. /fucking idiot you're supposed to answer him/

"T-Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He finally blurted our. Shaking his head because why the fuck is he acting like a 13 year old girl. /okay maybe it's because he's been using this guys face as the inspiration for various art projects and didn't even know his name/