Truth

When the ambulance arrived, the paramedics quickly rushed into the house and loaded Lincoln up. They had no time to ask why Lincoln was in this critical condition and just raced off. Leaving the girls alone with only a bloody lamp and carpet. It was silent and no one said a word until Luna heard one of her younger sisters ask a question.

"Luna, Is Linky going to die?" Lola Asked. Luna quickly hugged her sister and cursed her older sister for doing this to her own family. But she had to comfort her little sister who is scared out of her own mind.

"Don't say that Lola. Lincoln is strong...He'll pull through." Luna Said. Lisa almost said something, but Lucy covered her mouth. It would do the family no good to hear the chances of Lincoln dying in the hospital due to Lori's own actions. Dying. Normally, Lucy would be thrilled to host fake funerals with her brother playing the corpse...however, this was her brother. Someone who was able to fully understand her and never judged her. She didn't want her brother to die which brought a single question to her mind.

"Luna. Who's going to drive us to the hospital?" Lucy Asked. Luna paused and quickly looked around at her older sisters. Lori was still out of it and Luan was too young to drive. Which left Leni and herself as the drivers. Before she could offer to drive them all though, Leni said something that would shock every one in the living room.

"I'll do it." Leni Said.

"Are you sure Leni? You tried and failed at driving." Luna Said.

"I'm sure. Lori is still out of it and there is no one else who's taken the test. Besides Lincoln needs us to be there for him." Leni Said. Luna quickly gave her the keys and helped her other sister, Luan to place all their sisters inside. After making sure that everyone minus Lori who was pushed into the back far away from the others were settled in...Leni started the drive towards the hospital. 

They were nervous considering the fact that Leni was driving, but as time went on...they noticed that Leni was driving them okay. She was focused and eventually managed to get them all there in one piece where their anxious parents were waiting for them.

"Kids!!" The parents shouted before they were hugged by everyone of their daughters minus Lori who stayed away from the others.

"We were so worried when we got the call. Do any of you know what happened?" Rita asked as the girls glared at their oldest daughter.

"We don't know why, but Lori was the one hitting Lincoln over and over again with the lamp." Luna Said bitterly. The parents couldn't believe what they heard. Their daughter was the one who beat up her brother? The same daughter who had the responsibility to look after the others when they weren't around.  

"Lori. What happened?" Lynn Sr. Said. Lori didn't answer her father which only served to anger both of her parents. 

"Lori Marie Loud. We are talking to you." Rita said sternly. Lori quickly snapped at attention and started to mumble her words which would anger her family once her words were made clear.

"I..it..w..n't..m..fau.." Lori mumbled.

"What?" Leni Asked.

"I..it..wasn't...m...my...fault.."Lori Said.

"Okay. So tell us how this wasn't your fault." Rita said sarcastically. She knew that it was Lori's fault, but decided to humor her seeing that they were going to punish her in the end.

"Lincoln Said things about Bobby's sister in lunch. When Bobby heard about it..He broke up with me." Lori Said.

"Of course...it had something to do with Bobby." Lynn Jr. said while rolling her eyes. 

"When I confronted him about it. He tried to explain things, but I didn't give him a chance to so...I told him to make things right we had to go on a double date." Lori Said.

"A double date?" Rita Asked with a raised eyebrow. She couldn't believe her ears. Lori wanted Lincoln to go on a double date despite having better options to show that he meant to apologize. They weren't even dating for Pete's shake and she wanted to take her little boy (against his well) to a double date.

"Yes. A double date. He refused so I..I..." Lori Said before Leni pieced the pieces together.

"So Lincoln refused and you hit him with the lamp." Leni Said.

The other Loud sisters glared at her sister while the parents looked at her with disgust. There son shouldn't be forced to go on a double date. Especially when he was threatened by a lamp.

"Afterwords...He still refused to go with me on the double date and even said that he's surprised that Bobby didn't break up with me sooner and called me a psycho bitch..then.." Lori Said before Lynn Jr. punched her on her nose. No one was surprised seeing how terrible her actions were.

"Shut up. We get the big picture Lori...You're a psycho." Lynn Jr. said.

"She's right. Only a psycho would hit her brother...her only brother with a lamp. Leaving him with a bruised and battered body with a growing puddle of blood pooling underneath him." Luna Said. 

"Girls. We'll take it from here. Lori. Your father and I are extremely disappointed in you. Your brother...your only brother is in the hospital all because you couldn't keep a cap on your anger. Besides Did Lincoln say anything about apologizing to Bobby's sister another way then a double date?" Rita stated. Lori didn't say anything which only proved her point. Lincoln wanted to apologize in his own way..not by being forced to hang out with the girl who bullied him months prior.

"So let me get this straight...Lincoln said some choice words about Ronnie Anne who bullied him months before. He wanted to apologize with some gesture, but instead of accepting it...you instead beat him up with a lamp repeatedly. So excuse my language when I ask: What is the matter with you? Your mother and I trusted you to set an example for your siblings and instead of doing that you force them to do what you say with the threat of violence." Lynn Sr. Said.

"B..But you don't understand...Bobby.." Lori Said before Luan cut in.

"I'm going to stop you right there. Lori. You're my older sister and despite my disappointment at you...nothing can change that. However, it seems like you care more about Bobby than you do the rest of us." Luan Said.

"Please tell me that it isn't true." Rita said.

"It isn't true." Lori Said.

"It totally is. Why else would you place our dear brother in the hospital for anyway?" Leni Said.

"Yeah!!" The others shouted.

"B..But.." Lori shuttered before Rita cut in.

"Lori Marie Loud. If you think that you can do this without any consequences then you're wrong. For the rest of the year, You are grounded. That means no phone, no TV, Internet use is for school only and you can only drive to school and back home." Rita Said.

"You can also forget about going to the mall. You will only take your little siblings to the mall then wait for them to come back. You also won't be able to hang out with any of your friends and be glad that we're still letting you play golf." Lynn Sr. Said.

"This is one of the worst things that you've done and I hope that you shape up by the end of your punishment." Rita Said.

Before Lori could say anything her cellphone rang and Rita quickly grabbed for it. Opening it up, she pressed the accept call button allowing the family to hear the one person who mattered the most to Lori.....

Bobby. 

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋