Aftermath Part 1

This will be in three, four or five parts. Also What Lori did will go global starting at the end of the third part of this.

It was close to seven o'clock when the Louds had to leave their son/brother in the hospital. As they head to the van, Lori was instructed to sit in the backseat far away from the others.

"Are you serious right now?" Lori asked which only earned 9 pointed glares coming her way. Did she really expect her sisters to look at her the same way after sending their brother to the hospital? Before any of them could reply their mother interjected herself into the conflict.

"Just get in the back Lori." Rita said leaving no room for argument. Lori slowly went into the back while her sisters sat in the front. None of them dared to look at her face since they would feel like bashing her head in at the first opportunity. 

"Girls, we are going to get some food then we're going straight home where we will talk about this incident and what is going to happen from this point forward." Lynn Sr. said.

"What about school?" Luna asked.

"Your mother and I will allow you to stay out of school for a couple of days due to this incident. But after that, you will be responsible for making up your school work." Lynn Sr. said. The girls nodded and began the long journey home from the hospital. While Lori looked out the window with a dejected expression on her face. 

After grabbing their dinner, the Louds parked in the drive way and noticed the big pile of blood in the living room.

"On second thought, let's hold the meeting in the dining room." Lynn Sr. Said knowing that seeing this would just make the girls or Rita do something that they might regret. As the girls headed towards the dining room, he hugged his wife and wondered how he would get blood out from the carpet along other things.

"Girls, what happened today was a tragedy. A tragedy that won't be allowed to be repeated by any one of you. It was also an eye opener to how much we pamper all of you." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Pamper?" Lana asked.

"Meaning that we allowed you to get away with things that we should've stopped. For one...allowing dangerous animals into our home when they would be better cared for in a zoo." Lynn Sr. Said.

"But I am taking care of them..." Lana complained.

"We know, but they're also costing us money. Money that we could use to fix the house, get new clothes and even buy another van." Rita said.

"You're getting rid of Vanzilla?" Leni asked.

"Your mother and I talked about it. This old girl keeps breaking down and won't last if I want to pass it on to my son. Besides all of you have to keep pushing it everywhere...except for you Lola." Lynn Sr. Said as he stared at his six year old.

"My hands can't get dirty and physical labor..." Lola started to say until Rita interjected.

"Lola, what happened to you? Before we started getting into pageantry...you never cared about getting dirty or doing any kind of labor." Rita said.

"But that's how you get a step up in the pageant. No one wants a girl who gets dirty to be the winner." Lola said.

"Oh honey. You can be both. Besides we would've never left you in that environment if we knew how self conscious you would become." Rita said.

"Really?" Lola asked.

"Really." Rita said.

"Well we managed to get into the root of one problem. Moving on, Luna..we love you, but you need to stop playing your music full blast." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Why?" Luna asked.

"You're damaging your hearing and disturbing the neighborhood. I know that you want to be a rockstar, but how could you be if you're hearing becomes nonexistent." Rita said.

"Okay...." Luna said softly.

"And another thing, you need to stop talking in a British accent. It's highly offensive to the people who actually live there." Lynn Sr. Said. Luna nodded and hoped that these changes will help her career in the long run before noticing that they switched their attention to Luan.

"Luan, I know that you love pranks. But...you need to stop going overboard and torturing the town on April Fools Day." Rita said.

"But you guys like it?" Luan said.

"No. If we did, then why would we constantly try to hide ourselves from you and hide stand-ins? Besides do you have any idea how many times your mother and I have to apologize to someone for your pranks or stop the police from taking you to jail." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Okay. If it helps keep you guys out of trouble..." Luan said.

"Moving on, Lynn...we need to talk about your actions against us, your teammates, and the people on the opposing team." Rita said.

"What do you..." Lynn said.

"What I mean is that you sometimes force your siblings to help you with your various sports and often cause damage to our house and could easily injure one of your siblings." Rita said.

"Not to mention that you go overboard with winning and losing games. If you win, you constantly gloat...and if you lose, you will try to beat us at everything." Leni added.

"I guess I do have a tendency to hate losing..." Lynn said with her hand scratching the back of her head. 

"And don't get us started on those softball gods of yours. You make your teammates follow your rules and one is never going to the bathroom before the game." Lucy said.

"But it helps us win..." Lynn said with a defensive attitude.

"No. It makes your team seem like a laughing stock and you became predictable. Not to mention that you never bothered to think about what would happen if your team can't hold it anymore and let's it out on the field." Luna said.

"Plus you always do those stupid dances instead of relying on your own skills and practicing. A fact that isn't helped if you slam other players around you." Lucy added.

"Thank you girls. You took the words straight out of my mouth. Junior, you have the potential to be a great athlete but luck has no place in sports. Plus it seems you don't care about the safety of other players which could end up with your mother and I getting a lawsuit." Lynn Sr. Said.

"A..lawsuit?" Lynn said.

"Yes. It doesn't help that you don't like to hear other people's opinions or hate being told that you're wrong. I can only imagine what would happen once you get older if you want to be a huge sport star. You'll probably use drugs to stay number one or something and lose everything." Rita said.

"What? There's no way that I'll use drugs...." Lynn said with a shocked tone.

"It may seem like that, but what happens if you're approached by a stranger who says that using these pills or shot will make you stronger and faster. Or if you decided to one day get those drugs yourself. You never know what will happen in the future." Lynn Sr. Said.

"T..That can't happen. I always..." Lynn started to say before her father continued.

"I never said that it will happen....I said that it could happen. Besides use this as motivation to change for the better." Lynn Sr. said. 

Lynn wanted to argue back, but knew that it would be pointless. She had to change or risk losing her sports career forever. As the meeting continued on, another meeting place between a stubborn Bobby and his concerned sister and mother. 

(I'm going to cut it short here so we can get to other points of focus. Hope you're enjoying the remake)

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋