4

HARRY

"Great work today! I've got somewhere to be, but tomorrow come on in around noon and we can put some finishing touches on everything." I smiled at the singer as he walked out of the recording booth.

"Awesome! Thanks so much, Mr. Styles!"

I chuckled. "You can call me Harry. See you tomorrow." I waved him off as he left the studio. I turned everything off, making sure to save all the progress I've made. I collected my belongings and went downstairs to my car. I set my stuff in the backseat and began the drive to the café. It was around 4 PM. Natalina hadn't told me what hours she was working today, so I was just being hopeful.

I pulled up shortly, trying to peek into the window to see if she was there. I couldn't really tell, so I figured I could use a coffee anyway. As I opened the door to the café, her head shot up immediately. I smiled and gave her a small wave. She held up her pointer finger, signaling me to give her a second. I saw her walk to the back, then come right back shortly with her apron off and her stuff in her hands.

"Hi," she smiled, out of breath. "Can we go to your house?" She asked.

"Uh, sure." I laughed.

"Bye!" She quickly called to her coworkers then rushed out the front door. "Sorry, did you want a coffee?" She paused.

"I'm okay." I chuckled. I walked her towards my car, opening the passenger door for her.

"Thanks," she mumbled.

"Everything okay?" I asked as I sat in the driver's seat.

"Nope. Sorry, I just can't go home right now. I would've gone to Will's house, but he's hanging out with his girlfriend. I don't think she likes me. So I didn't want to intrude or anything. I just didn't know where else to go, really, and I was hoping you-"

"Natalina," I cut her off, starting the ignition and beginning the short drive home. "It's okay. You don't need to explain yourself if you don't want to."

"I mean, I'm fucking crazy. I met you yesterday. I'm already asking to go to your house. That's weird."

"I won't lie, it's kind of weird. You barely wanted to tell me your first name yesterday. You seem to trust me though, so that's good."

"Honestly, I don't know if I trust you. At this point, I don't care. Though, I'm sure I have a bit of explaining to do." She chuckled nervously.

"Only if you want to explain. If not, that's okay too." I smiled softly at her as we pulled up to my house. "Here we are," I said, turning off my ignition.

"Your house is nice." She said as she got out of the car.

"Thanks," I chuckled.

She nodded and stood there awkwardly, so I ushered her to the front door. I unlocked it, opening the door and taking her coat.

"Will you give me a tour?" She grinned.

I smiled and nodded, setting her stuff down and showing her around. We traveled from the dining room to the living area, then the kitchen. I showed her the backyard, then we headed upstairs. I showed her the guest room, the bathrooms, and finally, my room.

"Not much to it. It's not a huge house, but it's a good size for me." I said, sitting on my bed.

"Are you kidding?" She asked, sitting next to me and running her hands across my comforter. "I live in a one-bedroom apartment. This feels like a castle to me."

I smiled at her. "You're welcome any time!"

"Don't say that. Because I will take you up on that offer and you will get tired of me in three days max." She laughed.

"I don't quite see that happening. I find you very interesting." I said, moving so I was rested against my headboard. She moved up with me.

"I'm not interesting. I'm messy. There's a difference." She looked at me.

"Well, I suppose I like messy." I smiled back.

"I don't know if I'm going to regret this. I don't trust people easily and you have a weird thing with you. You keep me interested too. I want to talk to you. I want to be honest with you. I know it didn't seem like it, but I couldn't get you off my mind yesterday. Or today." She sighed. "What are you, an Aquarius?"

"Yeah, actually. February first." I laughed out loud.

"Knew it!" She laughed back.

We talked for hours, leaned up against my headboard while a random movie played in the background. She left when the sun had set, leaving me to the darkness of my room by myself. My thoughts still consumed by her. The thing about this girl was that although we had talked for hours on end, I still didn't feel that I knew anything about her. I learned about her personality. She's funny, in a goofy/weird/cute kind of way. She talks a lot, but not to the point where it's annoying and you want her to shut up-she keeps you interested even when she talks a mile a minute. She's an entertaining person.

With all this, her rambling on for hours about every topic under the sun, I still don't feel that I know her. I don't know where she comes from, and I know next to nothing about her story. I know she's from Tennessee, but I don't know anything beyond that extent. She doesn't have a southern accent, but I feel she was never meant to be in the countryside like that. She never explained why she came over today. Not that I minded, of course. I knew better than to push her for an answer, she would tell me if she wanted me to know. Something seemed to have her scared, or uncomfortable at the very least.

I wondered if I would ever know.