♡ Husband!Pierce X Reader ~ Sleep ♡

Note: I'm going for Ava's apartment's layout.

- Requested by none -

You've been tossing and turning through the night, trying to fall asleep with some comfortable pose, but you somehow couldn't. The daemos didn't disturb you at all, but you just couldn't focus on slumber.

Sighing, you decided to go to the bathroom to splash some cold water on your face. Maybe the summer heat got to you and your lack of sleep? Yes. cold water wakes you up even more, but it also cools you down.

You were standing in front of your bathroom sink in your pajamas, trying to cool down a little from the heat. Suddenly, you heard someone opening the bathroom door and approaching you, tiredly wrapping their arms around your waist from behind. You simply looked into the mirror to see Pierce, your daemos husband, sort of asleep. At least, his eyes were closed as he cuddled his toned chest close to your back.

"You can't sleep", he asked, or rather stated while nuzzling the crook of your neck.

"No... Probably because of the weather."

Pierce sighed, his hot breath hitting your skin sent shivers down your spine.

"I'll help you sleep. C'mon."

Suddenly, you were swept off your feet as he held you bridal style, walking back towards your shared bedroom. You weren't so surprised that he would do this, he picked you up a lot of times, even over his shoulder on occassion. But you were too tired to realize what was going on so your brain was so surprised because didn't actually expect him to do this.

Your lovely husband let you down on your bed before joining you under the covers, wrapping his muscular arms around you as his legs entagled with yours, just to make sure you wouldn't leave his side. Then, he used one arm to run his hands through your hair, occassionally petting you in spots he knew calmed you down.

About five minutes later, you let out a small yawn. Another five minutes passed by and you felt like falling asleep again. So you cuddled up to your husband's surprisingly relaxing warmth, which luckily didn't give you more heat than the weather.

"I... love you... Piercey..."

Finally, you were able to have a peaceful slumber. You tiredly closed your eyes as everything became dark.

"I love you too."

Little did you know, Pierce stayed up another ten minutes to ensure you could sleep well. He then nuzzled your hair with a little smile, glad you chose him to be your lover and not one of the other daemos.

[Published: 10/10/19]

Probably the shortest one-shot I've ever written with only 1.4 pages. Short, but at least somewhat sweet.