♡ Noi X Rhys + Asch X Reader ~ A Matchmaker's Match ♡

Note: I love how Jess' first video with the MID VA's playing as their characters has Doritos as topic. Despite this, I immediately thought of Doritos like two weeks ago once I had the idea of a simple at home movie night. xD

I could've re-written some parts and made it so Pierce got the Doritos, but meh. My stories always had the reader love chocolate and Doritos, so this theme shall continue.

- Requested by RandomRoleplayPerson (Quotev) -

It was yet another normal day. And like any other day, you would sit back, pretend to not observe, but would totally observe your favorite ship slowly sailing. Ever since the daemos got to your shared apartment with an unconscious Ava, you had a feeling that two of those daemos weren't exactly open enough to share their opinions of each other. These two daemos being Noi and Rhys.

Now, after the information came out that Noi would be 'courting' Ava on a date, Rhys seemed off. Shocked at first, but then it slowly turned into a mix of anger and sadness, at least from what you could tell. And you, with your expert shipping masteries, immediately realized that Rhys had at least somewhat feelings for the younger daemos. And as much as you loved seeing people find out about their feelings by themselves, you really couldn't handle seeing them make a fool out of themselves any longer. So, a plan was made.

Originally, you wanted to write a letter and pretend to be Noi to get Rhys to meet up at their hot tub, or spell pool. But then you realized that Noi couldn't write all nor would he really be able to read if you wrote something as Rhys. So that idea had to be discarded.

The idea that should work in its place was a movie night at home. All five daemos, you and Ava would sit on the couch to watch some romantic movie. Then throughout the movie, you'd all slowly start to leave so Noi and Rhys would be the only ones left to see the more intimate scene... Honestly, you weren't actually sure if daemos could get turned on or if the whole night would just end up awkward. It didn't really matter as you'd still be able to get your favorite ship closer to sailing.

Perfect, right? Well, you already had the others covered. You told them about the plan and then went out to go buy a good movie they'd be interested in with violence and dying characters(, which was part of your deal with Leif so he'd help), short yet intimate cutscenes, and a passionate kiss towards the end during a wedding.

While you were gone, Asch decided to talk to Ava about advice. A second plan, unbeknownst to you, was being made.

"Ava! My ship will finally sail today!" You stated in excitement as you entered your best friend's bedroom. She was currently chilling with Johnny on her bed, phone in hand.

She smirked at you, "I know, right? So will mine."

"You also ship Noi with Rhys?! Makes it even better! We share the same OTP!"