♡ Father!Leif X Mother!Reader ~ Strong Offspring ♡

Note: Leif is my fave, I need some floof of him, so shuch. Plus, I had these one-shots of him worked on for months at this point. Have at thee.

Also, those offspring & magic parts are all just headcanons. Take them as AU if anything's gonna be different in canon. And this will probably end up different.

(FC/N) = First Child's Name / Toddler Boy

(SC/N) = Second Child's Name / Baby Girl

- Requested by none -

"I still can't get over how tiny and helpless human offsprings are", your husband said with a small smile as he cradled your hybrid baby in his arms.

You had recently given birth to your second child and she seemed to have had little semi-pointy horns, unlike your first born child. Due to the horns, you had to get a C-section to avoid any possible internal bleeding, so now you were still a little bit in pain. Leif made sure you were comfortable while your wounds were healing and you constantly had to tell him not to heal you after you got out of the hospital.

You giggled a little as you helped (FC/N) build his little lego castle. "Aren't children on daemos kind of helpless like humans?"

"Daemos are fast learners when it comes to self-defense and survival techniques. They're helpless on their first months, yes, but parents can usually give some of their magic to their offspring to manipulate their growth a little. It became more difficult with offsprings after the magic crisis happened while we were in the middle of the war. Not sure if that's how the ones from the kingdom did it like this, but the ones from my home had that." He sighed, looking back down at your little one, gently letting his thumb pet her little head. "Don't get me wrong, I don't mind not using magic for things like aging, especially since our kids aren't exactly a hundred percent daemos. It's... a bit of a relief actually, honestly. I'm not really magic reliant anyway, but it does suck to not be able to phase around."

"You could've also just used your magic on me while I still had (FC/N) or (SC/N) in my womb. It might've sped up the process."

He profusely shook his head, "I couldn't do that to you or the little ones! I don't want any of you to suffer from possible side effects. None of you is full daemos. You having to be cut open to get (SC/N)'s horns out already had me on edge. And I love cutting. Plus, nine months of care might have been long on e-arth, but I got to spend even more time close to you."

"Aw, you're so sweet... But, hun, you were about to assault and maybe even kill two elderly men from the park because they were making comments on how cute (FC/N) was with ice cream on his face. You were a bit overprotective of us while I still carried (SC/N)."

He smirked, "Better to be a bit overprotective than not protecting you at all." Leif then stood up and walked over to you and your first born, a sleeping (SC/N) in his arms. He then leaned in to give you a peck on the lips. Your son fake gagged at the sight.