♧ Rhys X Artist!Reader ~ What's the difference? ♧

Note: I read the word "Randomness" in the request and immediately had an idea. -w-

Leif's existence is just a little bonus.

(F/C/F) = Favorite Cookable Food

- Requested by ImJustSmolBean (Quotev) -

Warning: Slight NSFW imagery up ahead!

You were currently sitting at the kitchen table, doodling some small images of your five roommates from a world of what seemed like demons. But you probably drew Rhys more often than the others, not only because he was your best friend, but because you had a crush on him. Despite the other daemos trying to woo you over in the past as well, Rhys definetely got closer to you than any of them.

Speaking of which, Rhys was cooking up some dinner for you and the others. But mainly for you, hence why he was cooking (F/C/F). Noi was the only daemos, other than Rhys, nearby on the couch watchinh TV. The other daemos were somewhere in your wall's pocket-castle, waiting for Noi to get them for dinner. The blue-horned daemos would occassionally turn his head to see what you were drawing, but he didn't actually get to exactly see your drawings until he finished cooking and told Noi to go get the others.

He then turned off the stove, used two empty plates/bowls to put the food on/in, then put away the tools he was using and made his way over to you, sitting down next to you as he put one of the plates/bowls in front of you to grab your attention. "What have you been creating this whole time?" He asked.

You looked at him with a little smile. "I drew you and the others."

Rhys seemed a little flustered as he spoke. "Oh... May I see?" Suddenly, he watched as your smiling expression turned into a horrified one as you realized something.

"N-No, s-sorry...", you said as you closed your sketchbook.

"Why?"

"Um... b-because I kind of drew you all in SFW and NSFW..."

Rhys just got even more confused. "SFW and NSFW? What is that?"

"They stand for Safe For Work and Not Safe For Work-"

"So, what's the difference?"

"Basically... SFW is content for anyone to see and NSFW is... content that's not suited for children..."