Beach Day!

Narrator POV

It was a beautiful sunny day in Inkopolis! Inklings and Octolings roamed the square as they talked about what subject is better.

Inkling boy: Off the Hook is so much better than those annoying squid girls!

Octoling girl: *gasp* Take that back!! Pearl sounds like screeching metal!

Inkling boy: Marina sings like an angel!

Octoling girl: Marie LOOKS like an angel!

Inkling boy: Pearl makes pink look hot!

Octoling girl: Callie has a bigger ass!

Inkling boy: No!

Octoling girl: Yes!

The two stared at each other...Then kissed hard and fell to the ground...Yep, welcome to the side stories of Splatoon: Love and War!

-------------

The city seemed brighter than normal. It was quite hot outside today and people were slow and tired... To hot for turf war...To hot to eat outside... Wait a sec...Bikinis are on sale right now. What better activity to do on a hot day then a beach day!!! Some inkling girls walked in and out of the clothes store sporting hot swim wear that got the boys melting. Same went for other girls. Some boys walked out looking ready for some fun, making girls faint.

Inkling boy: Dude...Look at the blue girl over there...

Inkling boy 2: Ahh man, I would splat her in a blink of an eye

Some girls walked by giggling and talking about the beach. The two boys heard while sitting down, eating hot dogs in the heat.

Inkling boy 2: Thats it! We go to the beach! We can pick up babes there!

Inkling boy: Good thinking! Let's go!

They threw away their food and ran for the store to buy trunks. They came back out, one wearing red trunks and the other wearing black.

Inkling boy: Ready to get some girls's nunber? ...Dude?

His friend seemed to be eyeballing someone...A red octoling girl. She had company, a green inkling boy.

Inkling boy 2: Bro...Do you see what I see?

He pointed at the octoling woman. The other boy had his jaw drop as the woman was EXTREMELY attractive!

She was wearing a black, lacy string bikini with a kiss mark on the backside. Her big breasts were bouncing and jiggling as she walked. She had a smirk on her face with one tooth popping out. Her yellow eyes glew under the sun as she flipped her red tentacles back. Her skin very pale but still a turn on.

Inkling boy: Wow...Talk about HOT!

Inkling boy 2: Right?! I think thats her boyfriend though...Lucky dog...

Beside the octoling woman was a very stout and cut, green inkling boy. He had a smile on his face and his emerald green eyes sparkled. His green tentacles slicked back and shining under the sun. His body made any girl go gaga. He was wearing green and black swim trunks.

It was none other then the sassy, perverted octoling, Skarlet! And the cunning, hero in green, Leon!

Skarlet: Leon, where did your girl say we would meet?

Leon: The docks near the entrance of the beach

Skarlet: Wonderful!

She jumped a little, her breasts bouncing a lot! The two boys by the store gushed blood out their noses and fell to the floor. Leon heard the thump and saw the bloody mess of the boys.