The Dream Den

Hi! So this was uploaded a day early because I couldn't wait another day to have you read this! I was THAT excited! Now a little sexual warning as usual, you know the drill. If your still here, ENJOY!!!

Narrator POV

Ahh, peaceful slumber. Octocanyon was silent as it was a beautiful. The shack that houses our heroes are all in deep sleep. Ava and Liz were curled up in separate beds, snoozing. Skarlet had drool down her face and her butt in the air. Callie fell asleep with a soda in her mouth as it leaked down her body. And the loving couple, Leon and Marie, were cuddling in bed :3 Everything was quiet....

GYAHHHH!

Leon had woken up from a nightmare! Beads of sweat went down his slender body. He held his face and was panting a little.

Leon: Geez...That was some dream...What the heck happend?

He checked the time.

1 a.m.

Leon: It's the middle of the night...

He looked down at Marie who was sleeping like a kitten.

Leon: Aww...S'cute!

He leaned down and pecked her little nose. She giggled a little and smiled. This made Leon smile himself.

Leon: Heh, I wonder what shes dreaming about...

???: I can help with that!!

Leon: Huh?! GAHHH?!

Leon fell off the bed in complete shock. A mysterious man appeared out of no where!

???: Haha! Don't be alarmed my green friend!

Leon shook his head and stood up. The figure had a black tux on with a fancy fedora.

Leon: ...

Leon stared at the man. The man chuckled.

???: Hoho! Urchin got ya tounge?

Leon: ...Who are you?! And how did you get into my room?!

???: The real question here is...What am I...?

Leon: Huh??

The man cheered and flew all around the room. Leon ducked and dodged the flying being.

???: Nice place you have here!!

He flew back down and picked up a picture of all the agents posing.

???: Wow! You guys look cool!

Leon stood back. Who is this guy?!

Leon: Uh...Yeah...

The man examined the picture more.

???: Mmm, whos the busty red octoling~?

Leon: That would be Skarlet...Why do you care??

???: Is she single?

Leon: WHO ARE YOU??!

The man laughed some more.

???: Haha! What is the matter my squid friend?? Im friendly, promise!

He flew up to Leon which made him gasp. The man held his hand out which had some dust on it.

Leon: Uh...What are you doing?

???: Your lover over there, you want to see her dreams yes?