Happy Splatoween! 2019

Narrator POV

Spooky time in octocanyon! The sky was dark and eerie...Fog rolled in and covered the ground... Jack-o-lanterns could be seen around the cuttlefish shack. Yep, its Splatoween time!

Our agents were all around the main room as they were decorating and getting ready for some scares! However, it seemed a familiar green inkling was really in for a scare...

Liz: You got the fake urchin?

Ava: Hehe, right here!

Ava pulled out a toy sea urchin dangling on a string.

Liz: Nice, Leon's gonna drop his tentacles when we get him good!

Ava: Why are we doing this again?

Liz: He hates urchins! They scare the ink out of him. Since its Splatoween...Why not we spread the spooky cheer?

Liz's smile was eerie. Ava giggled and nodded.

Ava: When do we get him?

Liz: Leon is sitting on the couch with Marie, watching scary movies...When hes not looking, we drop it on his head!

Ava clapped.

Ava: Ha! I feel like this is very rude...But I like it!

Liz: That's the spirit! Happy Splatoween!

The two girls were hiding behind the kitchen counter, waiting for there move...

Leon POV

Leon and Marie were watching scary movies on the couch. Skarlet was with them in a chair with her legs crossed. Marie was cuddled next to Leon while his head was on top of hers.

Movie: Boo! Hahaha! Im a scary ghost!

Leon: Dude, this is weak...

Marie: You said it

Skarlet seemed to be in to it. She was on edge as the ghost was chasing an inkling girl.

Movie: Ahhh! Stay away! EEK!

The movie played more as Liz and Ava slowly crawled near the back of the couch. Marie's tentacles were hanging down since she didn't tie them up.

Ava: Ready?!

Liz: Shh! Not yet...

She whispered into Ava's ear a plan. She nodded and they both had a mischievous smile brewing.

Movie: Help! Somebody help me!

Skarlet was worried for the girl on TV. Leon seemed very bored and glanced at the red octoling.

Leon: Hey, you like this?

Skarlet: Sshhh! I wanna hear!

She grabbed a pillow and held it close. Marie whispered into Leon's ear.

Marie: Who knew the big bad Skarlet would like cheezy horror movies...

Leon: Guess theres more we don't know about her, heh

Then, the TV screen went black...A jumpscare was bound to happen! Skarlet slowly hid inside the pillow...

BOO!

Skarlet: EEEEEEK!

She jumped from the chair and hid behind it. Leon was laughing hysterically.

Leon: Aaaaaaahahaha! Look at your face!! AHHHHHAHAHA!

Skarlet turned bright red.

Marie: Oh my *giggle*