1

Prologue

It's been a few months since I've escaped.eric almost caught me when I escaped but luckily I got away.
Now I moved to Ohio,to start a new life.i even changed my name to Patricia.i decided to get Emily and britney to get them the hell out of Texas. Every day I always check to see if damiar is in the ward and he is. Until September 13 aka Friday the 13th,2019.i was so close to having a normal life,but he took away my freedom.

End of prologue

September 13,10:45 am

Me and Emily just got back home from the farmers market,we picked up some food and drinks.it was a rainy and cold day in Ohio.
My sister was out of the house with her husband .i was half done with putting away food and drinks when I got a text from a unknown number.
It was a video.i called Emily to be next to me to watch it.i hesitantly clicked on the video.it revealed my sister and her husband getting shot in the back of the head.they died together,holding hands.i broke down,falling down to the floor.i checked to see if damiar was still in the ward,he wasn't.emily was in shock she couldn't move.i stayed there till the lights flickered and shut down. "For fuck sack,I swear to fucking god damiar if you are here I'm going to kill you!" I yelled.i got up and hugged Emily.i was sad I just lost my sister and brother in law.i was holding onto her till I heard a loud gunshot.her body went limp.i felt something cold drip onto me.i look down  at my shirt to see tons a blood.i look up to see damiar with a gun in his hand."hey baby." He said with alittle happiness in his voice.he slowly walked towards me,stepping over Emily's dead body.i felt rage fill up inside of me.i talked him to the gun,when he hit the ground his gun slid away."you the fucking reason why my family and friends are dead you son of a bitch!" I yelled at him.i pinned him to the ground and started throwing punches.i kneed him in the dick.he somehow got the gun and turned us over and pinned me."now it that a way you talk to your boyfriend?" He asked as he cocked the gun,and put it on my chest."you're a bitch,that got his ass hole stretched in the ward."I  told him.that didn't go well.
"you could have made it easy Olivia..." he told me as I started to loose conciousness

Damiar POV
I loved it when she was on top of me.the things I could've done,but I didn't cause I want to go her pace.
I put her in my truck and started to drive back to Texas.i made sure she was in the passenger seat so she couldn't escape.
It was a few hours till she woke up freaked out.

Olivia POV
I woke up to music playing in the background.i opened my eyes to see I was in a car,next to him.i tried to open the car door but it had some type of lock."listen sweetheart you can't escape this time,you're gonna be stuck with me."he told me while he put his hand on my thigh.i clenched my jaw.i decided fuck it and try to fall asleep again and luckily it worked.