6

Damiar POV
I got out of bed and started looking for something to cook.i decided to make something small to eat for me and Olivia.as I was cooking my mind started to wonder.i wonder if Olivia is a sub or dom.she might be a switch ,but I doubt it.i wonder who her first boyfriend is.or am I her first boyfriend,is she a virgin?.she most likely is.i snapped out of it when there was a loud bang.i quickly turned off the stove and ran to Olivia. She wasn't in my room,I groan in frustration and ran to her room.she was in there but all of her art supplies were scattered,she was picking them up.
"Did you drop them?" I asked her while I was helping."yeah sorry if I startled you." She told me."its ok." I told her as i picked up the last thing.i hugged her,as I kissed her forehead.i sighed in relief cause she didn't escape.if she did I would hint her down and chain her up so she wouldn't leave my side again.while I was hugging her I wanted to lift her up and wrap her legs around my waist.i would walk her to my room and just tease her till she would beg for me to do something.i let go and went to the kitchen to continue with what I was doing.i hate when my thoughts turn that way,cause I can't actually do that.i wish i could though so badly.i want to put my hand around her throat and lightly squeeze,while I do things to her.i love her so much,she drives me crazy.her body is so beautiful.her eyes sparkle in the moonlight.shes perfect.and if anyone tries to take her away from me I'll bash thier head so far into the ground the cant comprehend what happened.i love it when she gets aggressive.then I get aggressive and put her sweet ass in place.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□
Author note
Sorry for the late update I was distracted with science homework