10

Damiar POV
Were finally in a different state,Olivia
Is asleep on my bed.when we got in the car ahe kinda hit her head so I'm letting her sleep.

Olivia POV

There were these weird characters warning me to get away in a dream.i woke up like I was snapped out of a trance.i realized all damiar has done.he killed my family and lived ones.now I'm mad I need to get out of here and that's final.wheather if I get killed or not.i wait till it was at least 12 at night.i opened the door ignoring the alarms and hiding.i knew damiar was out looking for me."please dont go,I need you with me,I love you Olivia."he yelled when I was hiding in the feild.it scared me what he was going to do.i can't escape now cause he has electric fences.fuck it I'll climb the bar gate that doesn't have electricity.i made a run for it,but damiar sadly caught up with me.

Damiar POV
I knew where she was cause I heard her heavy breathing from running.
I ran after her.once I was close enough I tackled her from behind.i had pinned her down so she can't move."hey baby,why'd you leave me again."I asked knowing the awnser.she started to shake in fear.i bent my head down to her ear,"being that you decided to escape again I'm gonna do things you're going to hate me for but later I hope you will forgive me for them." I whispered in her ear.i got up and grabbed her to get up.i quickly turned her,so her back would face me.i hit her ass as a warning.i could tell she was about to say something but she stayed shut.

Olivia POV
What the fuck is he going to do.is he going to break my bones?I'd rather get  couple lashes in my legs then broken bones.