9

Damiar POV
Olivia had a look in her eyes and I knew she had a good hut and idea."before we leave the state can we do something?" She asked with a devilish smirk."sure,what is it?" I asked putting our bags into the car."I wanna visit a old friend of mine." "  are you gonna kill them?" I asked Starting the car." Maybe,will acid in the eyes kill a person?" She asked putting her seat belt on."if the acid goes through the skull,hitting the brain." I told her backing out of the driveway."then yes." She told me.
"Question is where are we gonna get acid?" "I know a few people that have it." I took a deep breath in."ok baby."I said looking at her,setting my right hand on her left thigh.she told the directions and got the acid.then directed to the unlucky.

Olivia POV
We have acid.now we are joselin house.its 2:35 am so shes most likely asleep.i picked the lock and made damiar stay outside.i went to her room,acid in hand.i tied her down so she couldn't move,I slapped her awake.she had the look of horror on her face."wh-what are you doing here?" She stumbled upon her words."isn't it easy,revenge for all the shit you did to me." I paused for a second to breathe."you made me think I was worthless,fat,ugly, but in reality you are describing things about you. Telling me to go to the gym  but when you are over 300 pounds and cant even run 3 feet." I laughed alittle."but now I'm going to put you through so much pain you're going to wish you never existed." I got closer to her ,opening the bottle of acid.she kept trying to get away but the fat bitch couldn't.i held onto her face and poured some into her throat so she couldn't say shit if she made it out alive then I poured the rest into her eyes.i walked out of her room and turned off her lights.i exited the house with a smile on my face. Damiar saw me and smirked."I knew you could do it sweetheart."he said before kissing me.i pulled back when I heard sirens. Joselins yelling must of been loud enough the cops got called.i giggled and got in the car along with damiar.