2

Damiar POV
I got a better house with more space and ofcourse a electric fences.i parked the car and got out.i opened Olivia's side of the car,she was sound
asleep.now I have to punish her for escaping and making me suffer from not being able to see her for a while.when I got out of the warf I was so excited to see my baby,my sweet heart,my princess.i was disappointed she moved so far away from me.i placed a chair in the middle of the room and tied her up.i waited awhile till she woke up.

"Finally awake baby."I said excitedly.
She just stared at me scared."what? To much of a coward to talk now huh?" I teased her.she looked up at me with a stern face.

Olivia POV

Once those words left damiars mounth I was pissed.i looked up at him with a stern face.
"I think behind that big ass shell of yours there is a small,scared little boy that-" I was cut off with a pain in my left thigh.i looked down and see a knife In my leg.i started to shed tears."if you ever disrespect me like that again I'll make it worse."he said as he quickly pulled out the knife.he wrapped my thigh up to make it stop bleeding.while he was wrapping my thigh,I knew he was contemplating about doing something but I don't know what.

Damiar POV
It hurt me to do this to Olivia but shes not understanding that I'm the boss.i wrapped her thigh up so itd stop bleeding.part of me wanted to hold her a cuddle her but shes been bad.i wanted to kiss each inch of her body but I couldn't, I shouldn't.but I want to so bad.i push away those thoughts aside.i finished wrapping her thigh and untied her.she tried to stand but her leg gave out.she laughed at her frustration and tries to get up again but ending in the same result.i sighed and picked her up.i wrapped her legs around my waist,her arms around my shoulders.she did protest surprisingly.i carried her to her new room with the same stuff as before."do you want something to eat?"I asked as I placed her on her bed."would chips be ok?"she asked shyly,it could be that or shes scared shitless.i nodded my head and went to the kitchen.

Olivia POV
I'm still mad at myself for letting myself give up so easily.i could've said shoot me and he could've done it but no.he came back in and handed me a full party size bag of chip.i looked at him with amazement."if you dont finish them heres a clip so you can same them for later." He told me.he walked out and asked "do you want your door closed?" In a soft tone.i nodded my head cause I had food in my mouth.i got up,trying to ignore the pain in my thigh.i looked around to see if there was anything new,but I could stand for long so I sat down again.