4

Olivia POV
I'm fucked up in my mind,I need to not fall for him or just embrace it. One of which is not good.i need to get over this.i got out of the shower,dried off.
I changed into my night clothes and decided to watch tv.

Damiar POV
I was thinking for awhile.why would Olivia want to leave,I mean she has her own room,tv,now a I pad.i started to get mad.she has no where else to go.i would force her to fuck me or anything.she has a whole hated forest,a horse she has alot but yet she still wants to leave.i know shes gotten used to kissing and hugging so it's ok.i exited my room and went to hers.i opened the door to see her watching TV.i was now even more mad cause I dont understand why she would leave me.i immediately got ontop of her,straddling her,her hands pinned above her head."why would you want to leave me?" "I'm not fucking crazy?!" I asked her,squeezing her wrists." Why? Its cause I wanted to be with my family and friends but you took what I had left away from me."she said with teary eyes."but I am all you need?" I told her in a confused tone."that's not what I mean damiar." She said in a sad tone.i felt bad and let go,I layed ontop of her and hugged her.i kissed her jawline before laying my head in the crook of her neck."what did I do wrong?" I mumbled.she didn't awnser,she kinda shrugged.i hugged her tighter,I'm sad.maybe because I'm the reason she wants to leave,but I love her so much I cant just let her go.i soon realized she fell asleep."I love you Olivia,I will do anything for you to love me back."I told her before slowly falling asleep.

Olivia POV
The last thing I heard before falling asleep was." I love you Olivia,I will do anything for you to love me back." I already love you,but your fucked up.

Dream POV

I saw damiar with a gun in hand.he was about to shoot but I tackled him.its almost like the day I saw him again.i got the gun and stood up.i aimed at him.he had his hands raised."Olivia you dont want to do this."he pleaded."oh but i do,you took my god damn  family from me.and you think you can get away with that.hell no."I said before shooting him in the leg.he bent over in pain,groaning. Somehow he got the bullet case out of his leg.when he did that he took me to the ground and started to strangle me.

Dream POV over

Damiar POV
I woke up from Olivia moving so much.she was crying in her sleep.i woke her up and she freaked.i held onto her so she wouldn't fall off the bed."shh it's ok baby." I told her while hugging her.soon enough she fell asleep again.

□●□●□●□□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●
Author note
Guess who couldn't sleep last night and got 3 hours of sleep,this girl.i was very sleep deprived that I was laughing at everything and my friend have me coffee but that didn't help.at 7 am I was in athletics and I decided fuck it and hit my head against the lockers.so that's fun.