7

Olivia POV
I was in my room when my mind started to wonder.what would happen if I asked damiar to do something mire than just kiss and hug me.he would probably say no.i want him to do alot of things but I know he won't.

Damiar POV
I was thinking of Olivia so much I was turned on.'God damn it,cant you just wait?' I asked myself.what if I set up a trap or something so she could escape and obviously she wouldn't get far cause I'd catch her.i would chain her up cause it's a set up.im gonna do it.ill leave the front door cracked open,act like It was a accident maybe then she'll try.i set off the alarm to get her attention.she runs in the room and looks relieved for some reason.but I reset the alarm and crack the door open.i walked away and hid to watch.she contemplated but closed the door."nice try damiar,setting up a trap isn't a good idea." She yelled throughout the house.i groaned in response.she laughed alittle and went to the kitchen.she was doing something but I hugged her from behind. Basically her ass was on my dick,she didn't mind it seemed so I applied pressure alittle.she leaned her head back,laying it on my shoulder.he smirked and pulled away.i was halfway down the hallway till I heard her yell in frustration.i laughed and kept walking."if your going to make a move damiar then do it." She said at the end of the hallway.i stopped in my tracks.i turned around and walked towards her.once I got to her i pinned her against the wall."finally you did something."she whispered."you're gonna get it princess if you keep it up."I told her while my hand slide up to her throat.

Olivia POV
I hate being teased.i had to say something to damiar in hopes of getting him rowled up."if you're going to make a move damiar then do it." I told him through the hallway.he turned around and had that look,like the 'I'm gonna fuck you so hard you can't walk' look. In my head I was thinking oh shit now I started something but before I could say anything he pinned me to the wall.my smart ass had to say something."finally you did something."I whispered pushing his buttons."you're gonna get it princess if you keep it up." He said in a deep voice."keep what up?"I said making him mad."now you're fucked." He said well that answered one of my questions.then he picked me up and put me over his shoulder somehow.i knew he was mad cause he hit my ass pretty fucking hard and he was mumbling things.