confession to our love

( Still Kirishima's POV )

Bakugou put his hand on my thigh "Eijiro, what are you trying to say?"                                                       I sighed once more, and had the erg to say "I'm not trying to play with your feelings Katsuki! but-" I got cut off by Bakugou "but what Eijiro?!" I looked him in the eyes with a nervous look, slowly getting closer, our lips 1 inch from touching.                                                                                               Katsuki looked at my lips with a small blush on his face, getting closer with a little squeeze on my thigh "tell me" he said in a soft tone "I don't have to say-" 

Katsuki softly pressed his lips to mine, slowly closing his eyes with me kissing him back.                  I put my hand on his face, him making the kiss deeper as I slowly closed my eyes following along.  

      ( Bakugou's POV )

I slowly, and carefully pulled him on top of me with him going on his hands, and knees over me.   I slipped my hands slowly up the back of his shirt, feeling the soft skin on his muscular back as we where still kissing very deeply, adding our tongues to it.

After a few minutes Kirishima pulled away from our what felt like heavenly kiss, saliva dripping down his face as he was looking into my eyes, giving a ever so calming look.                                   "did that really just happen?" he asked looking like he enjoyed it too "yes" I answered the calmest I've been in years. 

"Bakugou?" he asked with a calm, soft voice "yes?" I said calmly as a reply "I might have just fallen for you even harder" "I think I know what that feels like now" I replied still looking into his ever so soft, shinny eyes.   

He slowly sat up, leaning down at me, sitting on my waist as I caressed his soft cheek in the low light in my dorm room, coming from my open-ish blinds.                                                                                   "can I spend the night?" he asked licking his lips, changing the mood "yes, shitty-hair" I rolled my eyes as a joke, not being able to hold back the smile I was hiding. 

   (Kirishima's POV ) 

At that moment I really wanted to dominantly strip him down of his low hanging tang top, and gray sweats, and suck his dick...                                                                                                                              Lets face it, I wanted him inside of me, but I didn't know how to ask for it.                                                he turned, and sat up against the wall, me sliding down sitting on his lap.                                       

Just then Katsuki slipped off my white t-shirt I've been wearing for the past 2 days                               "Kat, what are you doing?" I asked him curious "stripping you down tile I'm satisfied" he let out a small laugh indicating that he was half way joking. 

I started slowly kissing his neck, moving to different spots then sucking on a spot behind his ear leaving small hickey's, and softly biting going down his body leaving bite-marks, matching the shape of my teeth exactly. 

a few minutes later he laid me down on my back, and gave me a taste of my own medicine kissing down my body, I moaned a whole bunch letting him do what he pleased.                                  I stripped him of his shirt, and he slowly kissed right down to the waist-band looking up at me for my consent to blow me or some shit, and I nodded.

He pulled down the waist-band of my pants, and...

       (To be continued...