MEET AGAIN

A few days later, I got a letter in the mail from someone I didn't recognize. I opened it, and read something that made me.. cry.. yes cry. The note read; 'Kat, remember me? Of course you do, you're the only one that cared to look for me, when I went missing. Listen, you saw me at the coffee shop, I gave you a quick smile. I could tell you were about to cry. Yes it's me, Katsu, It's Eijiro. I found your address from one of the people at the coffee shop. I miss talking to you, I miss kissing your lips, and your perfect dick, sorry for that last part. But, I want to catch up with you again, and restore old memories with new ones. And what happened that day, I don't really know, I just know U.A was the cause of it. I think it might have been something to do with the League Of Villains. I'm sorry that it was probably my fault, for hiding away all these years, that you didn't become a top hero like 'Deku'     

If you want me to come by tomorrow, just give me a call at. 1-800-2243-2029'

(IDK who's number that is dont call it) 

I stared at the note for a solid 10 minutes, reading it over and over. The words; 

Coffee shop,

Eijiro, and

League Of Villains,

just played over, and over in my mind. Later on, I called the number that, supposedly 'Ei' gave me. I waited for 3 whole rings before his voice answered the phone. "Hello?" Eijiro, asked. 

"It's Kats-" He cut me off. 

"Holy crap, is it really you?" He asked, impatiently. 

"Yes, it's me. Ei, I fucking miss you!" I yelled, slightly over the phone, in tears.

"Take a deep breath, Katsuki." He soothingly said. 

I took breaths in, and out, in, and out. Over and over, I took breaths, until I was calmer. 

 "Do you need me to come over, right now, or are you busy?" He asked, anxiously.

"You can come over." I replied, with no breath. He hung up, and that was the last time I heard his voice, until an hour later. I got a knock on the door, "Katsuki?" I heard his voice, and sprinted to the door. I yanked open the door, to the same friendly face, with red hair... It's him... My long lost Eijiro Kirishima... right before my eyes...

He was taller than me, and had more muscular arms than I did, from how long I've been sitting around. I wasn't out of shape, I just wasn't in the right place of time. Seeing his face made me feel like everything was going to be alright. 

In the speed of light, he hugged me, and I tightly hugged back, gripping his shirt. "It's been 9 years, where THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I asked, pounding his chest, with my fist, in tears. "I don't really know." He replied, with dead words. We went inside, and he told me the whole thing.

After he got struck with the blade, He was hospitalized, and had to go half way around the world. And, he knew I'd be heartbroken, and he wasn't allowed to say anything. He spent 5 years finding me, and 3 years to locate exactly where I was, and took a year stalling, thinking that I'd never want to see him again. 

We cuddled on the couch for a couple hours, both of us thinking nothing of it. We talked the whole time, about life in general, and some other stuff. "You remember that time, we made out in the classroom, after a long detention?" He asked, knowing that was my favorite memory. "Hell, would I know! Of course I remember, shi-" I cut myself off, realizing, I hadn't changed at all. He smiled brightly. 

I looked in his eyes, him looking back in mine, as our lips, slowly touched, and locked in place. I gripped the front of his shirt, sliding up his body, with my eyes closed. We did this for some time. He slipped my red and blue flannel, off my shoulders. I didn't mind it, at all. He made me feel good. He departed our lips, making the saliva string detach from our lips. I looked into his bright, red eyes, that were so nice. "Katsu, it's been nine years, you want to try our old technique?" He grinned, seductively.

( I KNOW YA'LL HORNY AF, COMMENT 'DIRTY' OR 'CHRISTIAN' TO PICK THE NEXT. ANYWAYS.. ENJOY YOUR DAY/NIGHT/ WHEREVER TF YOU'RE READING THIS FROM)