Forever yours -Eijiro Bakugou (Last chapter)

"You like that daddy~?" I whispered, slightly. 

I felt Kirishima, getting hard by the minute, "Oi, don't be getting hard on me, now." I said, looking him in the eyes. "Oh, you shush, or else." He gave me the death stare. "Or else, what?" I asked, just to see what would happen. He leaned in closer to my face, I blushed. He pushed me, lightly on the couch, and pinned me down. "Oh, no. Don't punish me, daddy." I said, sarcastically. Kirishima smirked, and kissed me, softly, with a smile. I kissed him back, and pulled away. "You, hot fuck," I laughed, a bit. 

Kirishima got off of me, and cuddled me, closely. We sat on the couch for a total, 2 hours. We heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it." Kirishima got up, and opened the door. "Hello?" Kiri, asked. "Hi, Is Kacchan, here?" A voice, I recognized, was talking. "Oh, hey Midoriya. He's here, Why do you as-" I Eijiro off, "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled. Kirishima let hi in, and shut the door with a grin. I gave a off a brat expression, and Eijiro gave me the mom look. Deku.. Fucking, Deku.. That bastard! WHAT WAS HE DOING HERE!? 

Kirishima walked over to me, and leaned down to my ear. He whispered; "If you let him hang out, I'll give you it good, tonight." He grinned. "Fine," I growled, being bratty. 

I guess, I had a good time. 

We caught up on life.

And... I hate to admit it, but... Deku.. And I.. Are friends again.

Kirishima didn't lie. He gave it to me so very FUCKING good!

Well, my time talking is almost over. I found the love of my life, after nine years... And.. I love him.

-KIRISHIMA POV-

I found him, I found Katsuki, Katsuki Bakugou. The man who said he would beat Deku, to the top, to be a hero. He didn't make the top of heros, or become one, himself.

-THIRD PERSON VIEW-

"Bakugou Katsuki, do you take Kirishima Eijiro, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked, calmly. "I do." Bakugou, replied. Kirishima smiled, and slid a ring on Bakugou's ring finger. "Kirishima Eijiro, do you take Bakugou Katsuki to be your lawfully wedded husband, as well?" The Priest, asked Eijiro. "I do." Eijiro, smiled. Katsuki slipped the ring on Eijiro's finger, with a smile, of happiness. 

" I know pronounce you, Katsuki Bakugou, and Eijiro Bakugou. You may kiss you significant other." The Priest announced. Eijiro, and Katsuki Bakugou, had a long, happy kiss. Everybody raised their glass, and cheered. Soon enough, it was the party, then their honeymoon.(They had lots, and lots of sex) 

-KATSUKI'S POV- 

When we kissed, it reminded me of our first kiss, over 10 years ago. 

I'm not afraid of admitting how happy I am. Eijiro reminded me, what happiness is. 

I hope we spend the rest of our lives together. 

-EIJIRO'S POV-

I made it. 

I found em.

Now I'm married to him, and have his last name. 

-THIRD PERSON VIEW-

'And, fuck he's hot,' they both thought, to themselves.

(I'M KIND OF SAD THAT THIS IS OVER. I REALLY ENJOYED WRITTING THIS FOR YA'LL. LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD DO BOOK TWO!)