Alright, alright. Here's the official explanation

I'm here to actually explain my ideas and thoughts of this KiriBaku "Highschool Love" book. I really hope all of you enjoyed this quick and very sexual book. I just rea the whole thing in half an hour and I laughed a bit at all of the shit I had wrote. I was really inexperienced whilst writing this whole ass book. I was 11 turning 12, and then well.. I'm 13 now.. haha, but when It's april 6th I'll be 14. I a pretty straight forward but not straight dude, that's for sure. But, anyways..

My ideas were not planned out while planning to even write this book. 2 weeks after I had got onto wattpad and got signed in I was reading some fanfics of my favourite ships at that time, could you guess which ones? haha. I liked the sly idea of making things very specific as I explained them/ written them, as you all could tell. All though I don't watch MHA anymore and I'm getting rid of my posters, I still know our boy's very good personalities.. lol.. And, yes, it was a very average sized door. I'm pretty sure it was a 3.5 by 7 foot door. And, Katsuki Bakugou's penis was at least 8 inches by the first or second chapter, and Kirishima was only about 6 to 6 and half inches- Lmaoo. To be exact, Katsuki and Eijiro had a total of 4 and half hours of sex that first night. He never did eat the snack he brought with him to Bakugou's dorm room. It was actually left there and once Kiri left Bakugou ate the thing hahaha. 

The real explanation of kirishima's disappearance is when the 'new villain' came around and shot the blade through kirishima, Bakugou went unconsious is what we heard, right? Well, Kirishima limped out of the area before the other's showed up, and ran himself to the hospital just in time. After weeks of being in the hospital Kirishima called UA and told the to lie for Katsuki until Kirishima found his way back around to see Katsuki for a reason that nt even I know. He went all the way around the world for a break, all alone, and eventually went back to his home city to find Katsuki, and then from the last few chapters of him finding him and them catching up that is what happened. 

So.. Feel free to ask all your questions about anything that was not filled in. I will get back to yuo eventually, even if it takes 2 years haha. Depression be like that so..