Daddy's back ;)

"You wanna try our technique?" He said, seductively.

I paused to his words, for a few seconds, and kissed him. He kissed me back, and slid his hands up the back of my shirt. He fought his way to tonging me, deeply. I pulled him on top of me. Kirishima, pulled the kiss apart, and pulled off his shirt. He was so muscular, and hot, and.... FUCK! HE'S SUCH A DICK FOR BEING THIS HOT! NO ONE SHOULD BE ALOUD TO BE THAT ATTRACTIVE!

I looked into his eyes submissively, purposely. He stood up, and unzipped his pants, and pulled it all down. FOR THE RECORD, TOO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, HIS DICK WAS BIGGER TOO! I swear, it hurt how hard I was. "Hey, Bakugou," he smirked. "What?" I asked, with a slight annoyance. "Suck. My. Cock." He grinned, hugely. I got butterflies in my stomach, but went on my knees, and started massaging his dick, with my right hand. Kirishima, started drooling. 

-KIRISHIMA'S POV- 

I gripped onto Katsuki's hair, as he was blowing me. He was giving some bad vibes, but I could tell he liked the attention, especially since we haven't seen each other for so long. I pushed his head further, and further, until he was going deep in the throat. Katsu choked, slightly, but didn't pull his head away, until he couldn't breathe. I let go of his hair, and let him take a few breaths, before continuing. 

I came in his mouth, and he swallowed it, licking it off his fingers, slowly. I could have STI's for all he knows, but he didn't care. We finished up with some more hand-jobs, blow-jobs, some anal, more oral, and by the time we were finished, it was 9pm. We had some fun, and woke up in the morning. 

-Bakugou's POV- 

"Aye, shit hair! You want some coffee?" I asked from the kitchen. "Sure." he replied, solidly. "K. Cream, or no cream? And do you want any sugar?" I asked, sternly. "Same as when we were in UA." I could see his grin. I came out of the kitchen, and handed him his sugary AF coffee, with lots of cream. "Thank you, cutey," he winked. I crawled into his lap, and bit my lip. He blushed, "You like that, daddy?~" I whispered, slightly.  

( Comment the dirtiest thing you can think of that kirishima or bakugou would say and I'll put it in next weeks chapter... on 2/10/20 )