t e n

The streets of Gotham were oddly quiet.

Detective Jim Gordon couldn't tell if it was normal for this neighbourhood, or if something more sinister was brewing on that brisk Thursday night.

As he exited his car and walked up the steps to the location Soren had given him, he knew this deal would likely become something he regretted.

Jim knocked on the oak wood door three times and waited. A few moments later the door swung open to reveal Soren Striker.

"Detective." Soren smiled deviously. "You're here early. Come in." She stepped aside to allow him entrance.

Jim nodded and followed her inside, every ounce of his will trying not to look at her body, and failing.

Soren was wearing a white, silk robe, untied to expose the white lacy lingerie underneath. Of course, she had planned the entire encounter.

"This," she bent over and picked up a decently full beige manila folder, "is everything the GCPD has on Torres. All of it is true and accurate. However, you can tell your CI that Torres has no idea it was them who snitched."

Soren dropped the folder back on her coffee table and approached Jim, her arms crossed, bringing attention to her chest.

"How do you know?" Jim asked, his tone low and almost primal as he stepped closer to her.

"All of the information in that folder is insider knowledge, things only Torres's closest confidants would know." Soren looked up at the detective. "So, I don't know how your CI got it, but it's information only myself, and a few others, would have known. That, and the fact that you arrested me only weeks before the GCPD got the info, means Torres thinks I was the snitch."

Jim nodded, his gaze not moving from her lips. "Have you decided what favour you want yet?"

"Why yes, Jim, I have," Soren smirked and snaked her arms up around his neck. "Whenever you and your goonies decide to arrest Torres and his men, give me a heads up, and leave me out of it."

"You want me to grant you full immunity? You think I'd do that?" Jim grabbed her by the hips and pulled her body close to his.

"Oh, baby," Soren leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I think you'll do whatever I tell you."

Jim suddenly grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back, causing her to laugh. "Finally taking charge, huh Jim?"

"Shut up," Jim growled, slowly backing her toward the bedroom.

"Make me," Soren smirked.

Jim gripped her by the jaw and slammed her up against the wall. She pushed her head forward, connecting their lips and running her fingers through his hair, tugging slightly every so often, each time earning a small moan from Jim. Jim's hand travelled from her jaw down her neck, her chest, her stomach, around her hip and to the back of her thigh. He pulled her legs up around his waist and walked them to the bedroom, their mouths still moving together in sync, and dropped her on the bed.

"I'm going to regret this." He said lowly, his hand tightly around the back of her neck as he pressed his lips to her collarbone.

"Definitely." Soren breathed, everything going exactly according to her plan.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*