Crush! Kill! Destroy! Iolite lands on Earth!

(Y/N) POV

It has been many, long, lonely years. Flying toward Earth, my hatred pushing my 'voice' to scream louder and louder, and my 'voice' fueling my anger to higher and higher degrees. I've shouted my throat raw, bashed my head against every surface of this ship, planned and scheemed a trillion battle plans, only to throw them all away. All in the name of silencing the 'voice'; I've had, cumulatively, over the past 6000+ years, about a month of silence. I've finally settled on a plan, and I'm going to stick to it. If the Crystal Gems are still around, and thus, the rebellion still uncrushed, I would poof-n-bubble, every, single, Crystal Gem. The 'voice' raged at the thought of letting them go unshattered, but it would be the ultimate gift to the Diamonds. The entire rebellion, all wrapped up in a bubble, for them to decide what to do with, as they pleased. The thought of the pain the Diamonds would put them through eased the 'voice's fury slightly. I long ago abandoned the thought of speculating what was happening in the Empire. With no communication, it would ultimately be a pointless distraction from my mission.

The computer screen in front of me lit up. I would be on earth within the hour. I looked out the front window of the vessel, and I could faintly see a beautiful Blue and Green sphere in the distance. It was a shame that it would be an ashen wasteland when I was done, whether I wanted it to be or not. I prepared myself mentaly for the slaughter to come. It was as easy as letting out a breath, one I'd been holding in my whole life.

Steven POV

Some days, everything seems like it's going to go alright. Yeah, every third time I say that I jinx it, and something bad happens, but that doesn't make it any less true. We've finished up healing the city from Spinel's attack, the sun is shining, Little Homeworld is just about finished, and I've got nothing to do, and nothing I want to do but relax on my bed. That was, of course, till Peridot teleported in, frantic, and worried.

Peridot: "Steven! You have to come see this! This is bad, there is literally no way this could be happening, but it is, and we need you to see this!" She flew up to my room, using that metal trash can lid she uses as a hover disk. Steven: "Peridot, what's wrong? Why are you so-" Peridot: "There is no time to explain! We have to get to Little Homeworld now!" She flew by, practically dragging me out of bed. Steven: "Ok! Calm down Peridot, I'm coming!" I hurried down the stairs and teleported to Little Homeworld.

Peridot dragged me to a computer station setup for communication with oncoming spaceships. Some other gems were crowded around it, looking worried and murmuring to themselves. Peridot got to the controls and put an image up on the screen. It was an old gem ship. It looked beat up, and like it hadn't been repaired or seen a garage in ages. Peridot: "This is an Individual Elite Troop Transport Vessel from near the end of Era 1! It was meant to ship in Garnets and Emeralds to command positions, and enable elite soldiers to be dropped in on key locations. It's been only using those old, outdated thrusters! It's so archaic I didn't bother to program the frequency into the radars! It was only recently detected a few hours ago!" Steven: "Well have you tried calling them?" Peridot looked offended. Peridot: "That was the first thing I tried Steven! I tried all the old frequencies, and all the new ones! Nothing! It's like it wasn't even reaching it! I took a gamble on whether or not it could detect our scans and it's comms are down and have been for thousands of years! This is probably an elite super-soldier that got knocked off course on the way to Earth! She's come here to attack us! She probably doesn't know that the war is over, that the Empire is disbanded, and she hasn't heard your message! As soon as that gem gets off that ship she is going to try to shatter us!" This sent a chill down my spine. An old warrior, that doesn't know the fighting is over? That's so sad. I need to talk to her and get her to see that there is no more need to fight... But to even get her to listen, we will have to fight.

Steven: "Where will the ship land?" Peridot: "Just outside of Little Homeworld in about 20 minutes." I nod. Steven: "Ok. Good. Get Lapis and Bismuth, and round up any capable fighters, I'll get Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl. We need to be ready. I don't like it, but we can't talk to her while she's on the ship, and once she lands, she'll start fighting almost immediately." Peridot nods and runs off to gather the others. The Gems around me summon their weapons and head out to the field. We need to be ready for this gem. But there is one of her, and all of us. How much damage could she possibly do?

(Y/N) POV