An experiment! Peridot and (Y/N) have a chat. (Lemon)

(A/N) There will be a lemon in this chapter. Thouse that don't like sexualy explicit content (or are too young) should not read the full contents of this chapter. Also, a long chapter.

(Y/N) POV

As the light of the teleporter cleared, I could see a field of green before me, with an odd structure at the far end of it. Red and... oddly designed. As if It was mostly built to a code, then the builders got bored, started adding on to it, and never stopped. I cannot fathom a reason for this... Although, being fair, it is very interesting to look at. As we approach I can see a carefully maintained field of, what I believe are termed 'crops' next to the oddly designed red building; which I guess must be the 'barn'. Looking at the plants and not having to storm them to clear out bioforms or burn them to starve out organic opposition is a weird feeling to say the least. It looks so peaceful here. How many times have I come across an identical scene on other worlds, only to tear them down as a destroyer... Huh, this planet is affecting me in strange ways. It's making me actually feel some regret for the countless millions of bioforms I've slaughtered.

I feel someone tug at my hands. Peridot: "Come on! Don't just stand there, let me show you around." (Y/N): "Oh! Sorry, sure." I followed Peridot to the 'barn', as Lapis looked at me, concerned. Lapis: "Are you ok?" I don't really want to tell her I'm a bonfire away from a war flashback. (Y/N): "I'm fine, don't worry." Lapis got a serious look on her face. Lapis: "Don't think I can't see that you're hiding something. You've got the same look I get when I remember something that torments me." I chuckle a bit at that. (Y/N): "Heh heh. It's more that memories I would have once called pleasant are turning to bitter ash in my mind." She got a confused look on her face and she tilted her head to the side. At this point Peridot had brought me to the front of the 'barn'.

Peridot: "This is where Lapis and I live, and where you will be living as well; until more suitable living arrangements can be made." She said that last part under her breath so quietly that I almost didn't hear it. She opened the massive door and walked inside. I followed. Inside the 'barn' was all manner of strange decoration. As someone that would often be invited into Blue Diamond's court for no reason other than to stand there and look impressive, I am well versed in the concept of decoration, but these... things are beyond my comparison.

Lapis noticed my... confusion. Lapis: "Those are our meep morps." Wait, these things are called what? (Y/N): "Excuse me?" Peridot looked excited, as if this was a favorite topic of hers. Peridot: "Ah, yes! Our meep morps! We-" (Y/N): "That's really what they're called?!" They both looked at me in silence for a minute. Lapis and Peridot: "...Yes." I blunk in confusion. (Y/N): "Ok, just... You think I'd be used to weird things by now but this planet keeps surprising me. Continue explaining them... I guess."

Peridot swept up into this whole spiel about these meep morps, how they represent this and that. I swear I wasn't tuning her out, her pleasant cadence and her boundless enthusiasm make her a joy to listen to, but I swear on White Diamonds throne I couldn't tell you a word she said about them. Lapis seemed to pick up on this, and eventually cut Peridot's explanation short. Lapis: "There's more here than just our morps." Peridot: "Yes, right." She cleared her throat. Peridot: "After Little Homeworld is finished we are going to move in there and turn this barn into a gallery for our meep morps, and the morps of others!" (Y/N): "Neat... more importantly, you seemed very eager to get me here. Why?" Peridot flinched in surprise, as if she did not expect that question. Lapis smiled, crossed her arms and turned to Peridot. Lapis: "Yeah, tell him why you want him as a roommate Peridot."

Peridot looked... flustered. Peridot: "Well I... you see it's... when you think about it..." She stammered and stuttered, trying to speak. Lapis at first looked amused, then looked a little guilty. Peridot seemed to get more and more nervous and shrink away... till she got an idea. Peridot: "It's so I can study you in a close quarters environment! It's not everyday you meet a male gem, so I need to take this opportunity to learn all I can." Huh, I'd have bought that if it was the first thing she said, but I'll play along. As cute as she is when she's flustered, I don't want to make her any more uncomfortable than I already have by proving that I could kill them both if I wanted to. She stood there proud of herself for such a statement.