▎ one

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The rain lowers to the ground. The only sound is the dripping droplets in your dark centered room. You stay silent,your eyes glisten whilst peering through the window. The lamp post being the only source of light in your area. The rain constantly pours and you continued to stare.

Is life this miserable?

Your cat purrs in the distant as raindrops fell above him. Reminding you of the holes it contains. Cars occasionally honks in your isolated location.
Not many people lives in your town. The houses entail vast distance from each other,giving you the message they never want to communicate or get involve with anyone. They do anything on their own and will never ask for help. An independent town if you must say. The residency posses dark-shaded colors of black,white and gray. Perfect for the weather you are having. You feel sad,miserable,black and dead. All your life... You stared at this scenery in front of you. The same houses,the same alleys,the same faces on the same weather everyday.

You stand up from your seat and directly went to your closet.

"Should we go outside,blue?"

You gaze at your white airy cat while he try to couch himself in your bed

He answered a cute purr and you tilt your head sideways,examining his movement thoroughly

"Is that a no?"

He digs himself deeper and you sigh

"I guess,I'm gonna go on my own"

You stare at the puddles while the raindrops fell to your body. It's the second week that this weather infrequently changed. The entire section flooded with rain that if it never stops, will brim the streets.

You look at the sky not embarrassed of your state. You knew that the friendly neighbors wouldn't peek on you to even ask what you are doing in the middle of the rain without a slicker or an umbrella on.

You gander around and fell to your knees as no one hears your cry. Your tears slowly left your eyes becoming one with the rain in the parcel.

Maybe this is just what you needed. A silent spot and a rainy day with you drenched in the pouring rain. You feel the drops of rain in your body as the rain gets heavier. The sensation of the rain hugging you calms you down. Letting you know their here for you, that they will not leave your side just like each and everyone did,compelling you that the suffering will long be gone in the right moment but incontinently that sensation left your body as you felt the rain stop.

You glance above you and an umbrella is positioned right beneath you,saving you from the rain.

But you didn't want to be saved.

You stand and cleared your throat. Fixing your hair and wiping your tears away.

"C-can you move away please?" You ask and the person does not answer.

"You need the umbrella more than I do" You attempt to tell the fellow that you highly doubt lives in your area. If this person ever was.. Then he must be new. No one really helps each other around here.

"S-sir you're getting soaked by the rain" You slowly hand him the umbrella that is still beneath you not even moving an inch to cover himself that is now drenched as you are.Striving not to let any droplets fall to your little figure.

"Sir are you even--" He slowly captures your hand and swiftly dragged you in the safety of the umbrella. Both of you silently pressed against eachother while the rain ceaselessly fell to the ground and the wind continues to howl.You look at him and softly squeezed yourself away.

"I-i I'm sorry. I didn't mean to catch your attention but I do not need your help. I was-" 

 "I didn't do it for you" He said.

"I did it for that guy" he finished as he gaze at your cat.

"oh,hey blue" you mumble as you carry him to your arms.

"I'm sorry.He always follow me around even when he doesn't like the rain so much" You pat him and he shivers.

"Thank you for your kindness,you should go sir.The rain won't stop-" 

 "How about you?" He ask and you look at him 

"Do you like the rain?" 

"O-of course I do. It sometimes just make me sad" You blissfully gaze at the sky and a rumble of thunder roars at a distant

"I should get going sir" You say as you walk away from the covers of the umbrella housing the shivering cat with your bare hands as more droplets fell to you

The man did not look away. Hesitating if you would need the umbrella. But considering you didn't want it. He slowly walks the opposite direction,dropping the umbrella in the process. He is bathed with rain and it won't help him anymore. Someone will need it more than he will. He just doesn't want to look for that someone right now.

He finally reaches the highway receiving looks from everyone he encounter. The rain continue to pour and the street is still crowded as ever. He hailed a cab,not minding his state

"Take me to sog-ak residence please" He lowly announce to the driver.

"Are you kidding me or something eyy?" the wheelman blabbed in a weird accent. A laugh escaping his lips

"Do i look like I'm kidding right now?Is it because I'm drenched in rain?" The young man argued,annoyed by the attitude of the stanger in front of him. The wind gradually gets colder every second he spends outside.

"No sir,I'm humbly sorry. Okay?I,I am just correcting you but sog-ak residence is not a place here eyy. No place in here is named sog-ak. You must be mistaken." The young man hungs low.

"Sir,I am willing to pay you. Just don't fool around" He clench his jaws as another wind howls,sending shivers down his spine.

"Sir,there is no place like that here" As the energy exits the young man's body.He sighs.

"Just take me to a hotel"