▎ four

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

"Jimin,we all know that your from the other side"

"I-i think so too." Jimin said. Remembering the driver who said the place where he lives in doesn't seem to exist in their local town.

"Do you remember how you got here?" Jin asks again

"I don't know. I was just walking when it just rained and I was holding an umbrella.... I found this girl and-I even knew the way to the highway."

"In your universe.. We believe jimin is there.. As well as our other friends." Jungkook implied

"Take us to your world." Jimin did not answer and he doubt he even knows how to go back.

"I'm.. I don't know how to. I don't even know how i got here and how to go back. Are you sure he's there? I meant j-jimin?"

"We've been looking for everyone in this world. How can they disappear just by walking to the park? that's impossible. And you just made our conclusion true"

"what conclusion?"

"That the parallel universe does exist"

"So does that mean I'm not human or you're not human?" Jimin asks and the they smile

"Of course not. Its just that one person in this world is another copy of you but is living a different life,in a different place and maybe in the different gender. Another you but much different. I mean your very different from the jimin I know.-"

"He's a playboy and he is sometimes very corny. He is not shy and he lives an average life." Jungkook adds.

"I'm sorry for your loss" Jimin felt guilty being in their side of the world. Seeing how painful it is for them to remember jimin. Their friend. The one they know all their life. Not him, the one from the other universe as what they concluded.

"He's not dead.. He isn't. As long as we get to the doorway"

"Hyung.." Jungkook echoes "Do you remember that time when jimin hyung said something all of a sudden?"

"What?"

"when he..."

"Jungkook-ah! Help me with this bee hive thingy!! The stings are killing me... "

"Hyung.. We told you it's not something you should never ever mess with"

"Oh well..Now i remember this girl I met.."

"what girl? Ooohhh. Does jiminie hyung have a girlfriend?"

"You probably won't be able to meet her though"

"why's that?"

"n-nothing."

Jungkook puzzles his expression and so did everyone else

"Do you mean??"

"I just...Nah,it's stupid."

"Tell us what you think about it"