▎ three

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

The sun gleams and the silence is then replaced by tumult. Normal noises of the typical towns. The town thankfully came back to its normal state,not the one they experienced yesterday night.

The older person gathers his courage as he knocked to the younger's door

"I-i I'm sorry for causing trouble yesterday" He aforesaid but the door remained closed.

"I know that was a big mistake and I am very sorry.. I just-" The door opened to his surprise and the young man gives him an apologetic smile.

"It's okay. Please come in" He politely greeted and the older follows.

"So ummm-" The older man awkwardly tries to start a conversation. Having to start that commotion to a new visitor in the area is a bad move,indeed.

"My name is Park jimin. I'm 24 years old. I have an older brother,his name is jihyun. I'm from gwangju and my parents both own big companies. I come from a rich family" The older lingers in silence as he hears what the younger said,a tear wanting to escape his eyes.

"S-so does t-this mean-" He strives to concentrate "No,I am not the park jimin you knew"

"Then w-why? w-who,who are you??"

"I don't know how,why could there be someone who look like me. I don't know how i got here. I don't know anything that's happening here." Jimin pants "okay" The older said as he stand in the door

"I'm yoongi. Min yoongi. And let's get out of here." Yoongi chimed "w-what do you mean? What do you mean get out?"

"You want answers,don't you? Or at least its something we think is the answer" Yoongi waits for jimin to follow him and they both left the building.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

They enter an unrestrained cabin centered in a timber. The cabin is ambient by overgrown moss. Once they enter,the scent of freshly brewed coffee greets them.

"Hey jimin. I'm guessing that's your name too right? It actually feels weird seeing someone who look like him. God,I miss him" A man holding a mug in his hand smiles "My name's Seokjin" He gestured for both of the boys to sit in the unstable couch. He hands them two mugs of coffee and sat across them.

"How did you get this place?" Jimin contemplates at the decompress atmosphere the cabin shows. The color of the wood lusters giving the place a nice view. It may seem old but the house does look normal,the furnitures looks new and the carpet still has its hue.

"We got this as our lair. Nice spot right? We accidentally found it when we were being chased by bees" Jin replies.

Yoongi laughs, recalling the memory "Jimin incidentally took a bee hive, thinking it was the honey itself. He had more stings than we had" yoong laughs again.

"Thankfully I'm still here. I keep this place clean. These boys don't know any chores. You'd be surprise,they never know how to cook.If i went missing too they would never survive" He laughs but regrets the words almost immediately.

"What I mean is -" He tries to correct.

"It's okay hyung.. J-jimin,you see. We used to have 6 close friends and Namjoon Hyung,hoseok and taehyung is one of them." His expression instantly changes. The expression of someone tired of the cycle of life.

"We live normal lives in Seoul and we are very happy. We met in middle school and since then we never got tired of each other. We've been through our ups and downs. Despite our difference in personality. We get along pretty well. But everything changed." Jin pats his back,as he sigh in pain.

"When Jimin killed himself. Each of us blamed ourselves. Jimin was always there for us. He was so happy and we were too stupid to even notice his problems. We occasionally fought, we blame eachother and shit. We cried each night until there will be no tears left. T-the pain and t-th g-guilt is unbearable.We failed as a friend. When he died something just came up-" Yoongi walks to a sideboard and opens a folder.

"When Jimin died. Each day. One person gets missing. Taehyung just asked to go to the park and he never came back ever since. Namjoon hyung, went to a studio from another town and was reported missing by his parents. Hoseok's sister said he never got home after the day of Jimin's burial....They just disappeared."

"What does that-"

"hyung!" The young boy named jungkook slams the door shut earning the attention of the men inside the cabin.

"I-i... something unusual happened earlier" Jin comes close to the traumatize kid

"what happened?" Jin asks as jimin continuously flip through every page of the folder

"I-i was walking in that isolated town in search of the doorway when all of a s-sudden. It just remained silent. Like dead silent." Jimin stops flipping through the pages and turns to jungkook. Remembering what he encountered that day.

"Its as if everyone is d-dead. The wind,the people,the cars. Everything. They.. Everything just stopped and abruptly a...it just came l-like.. there was this...h-hyung. I s-saw it."

"the what?" Jungkook trembles and both yoongi and jin step up to comfort him.

"I saw the doorway"

"You saw it?" Yoongi ask in disbelief

"Y-yes. It just appeared all of a sudden and I didn't...I wasn't able to go inside." Jungkook frustratingly ruffles his hair,his eyes puffy from crying.

"Hey kiddo,don't be angry that you weren't able to go inside. Are you seriously just gonna leave us if you see it?" Yoongi asks

"Well..no,of course.. I will go with you" The young boy said "-if we even see it again. It was the best chance hyung." he finished.

"I know we still have more chances." Jin said and he turns his attention to jimin.