2

"Well then... Hi my name is Kim Mingyu, I'm a second year collage student helping out new students to the area" Mingyu said smiling at the two boys. "H-hi" Jihoon stuttered from the shyness overcoming him. *Ahem* "Hi, I'm Boo Seungkwan and this is Lee Jihoon" replied Seungkwan awkwardly. Mingyu scratched the back of his neck, "damn why I gotta be so awkward" he mumbled. "Mingyu you ok? You're sweating like hell, go cool off. I'll take over" another tall figure came and spoke up. "You sure?" Mingyu whispered back. Then the other tall figure nodded.

As Mingyu ran off somewhere, "sorry about, I'm Wonwoo. Second year student. Let me give you a tour" Wonwoo smiles brightly. As time went by, the tour was over. "Hey sorry for interrupting your little day dream or whatever but I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang with me and my friends?. I'm not forcing you to though, if you had something planned anyways" asked Wonwoo waiting for their response. The two small boys glanced at each other for a second the looked back, "sure" Seungkwan replied. "Cool! Follow me!" Wonwoo cheered.

As the three boys entered the cafeteria, they encountered a whole bunch of other boys eating and chatting to each other. "Hey guys, meet Seungkwan and Jihoon" He explained to the boys that were facing their direction. "Hi" they two said in unison. "Woo! We got new friends now!" The group yelled, echoing throughout the cafeteria. Many people stared at them but yet they didn't care so they went back to their own business. "Ok let's all introduce ourselves" one figure said to the rest. "Hi I'm Suengcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo or Joshua, Junhui or Jun, Minghao, Mingyu, Seokmin or DK and Chan or Dino". The eight boys said one after the other. The two boys on the other hand was astounded throughout their introductions. Wonwoo turned to face the two boys and said, "well that's all of us-" "No it's not you dummy" Jeonghan interrupted. "Soonyoung and Vernon are our with errands and trials" Jeonghan continued. Wonwoo then face palmed himself for being so stupid, "yea Jeonghan right there two more in our group. So that makes eleven of us. Maybe you guy Sh will encounter them later today." He smiled. "Oh ok." Jihoon said. "Anyways joins us. We want to know you guys better." Seokmin said, getting out of his seat and dragging the two boys. And forcing them to seat.

[*]

Minutes after the eleven boys' conversation began. Classes were going to start for mid day so of them stood up and began to go their separate ways. As each and every one of them walking in different directions, Seungkwan has a class Jihoon on music. "Well shall we start to move?" Seungkwan questioned. Jihoon nodded and both began to walk. As the boys began to roam around their way to their class, they slowly began to get lost within the marbled walls... "Kwan d-don't you think we're l-l-lost?" Jihoon mumbled. He started to shiver. "Hyung I'm sorry we got lost, I didn't really listen to Wonwoo when he was giving us a tour" Seungkwan replied. He felt kind of guilty for the fact that he knew Jihoon Hyung doesn't like to be late to many things even on their first day of collage.

"Hansol! Come on we need to get this errand done for Sir!" Soonyoung shouted, panting due to him running in the hallway. "H-hyung... we're gonna m-make it! Calm down!" Hansol yelled back running after him. "I can't calm down! We need to get to class too!" Soonyoung claimed, picking up his speed. "Soon! Watch ou-!" Hansol mentioned. CrAsH! "Out..." Hansol stopped and sighed, trying to catch his breath.

"Ouchie" Jihoon uttered, laying on his stomach on the floor. "Damn ouch" Soonyoung muttered. "Bro get up and help the boy" Hansol stated, giving his hand out to Soonyoung. Soonyoung grabbed Hansol's hand and brushed off the dust that was on him. "Ji you okay?" Seungkwan asked, helping Jihoon up. "Mhm" Jihoon replied. "I'm so sorry, I'm so, so sorry" Soonyoung bowed multiple times letting out his apologies to the small figure. "Well you should be but apology accepted, I suppose" Jihoon states back, insuring him that he needed to watch out. "I'm sorry to bother you both but would you mind showing us the music class room, we're kind of lost" Seungkwan interrupted, scratching the back of his neck. "Sure, follow us" Hansol insisted. The four moved on from the accident and started to walk straight to the music class. As the four walked to the classroom, Soonyoung felt sort of guilty for the fact that he injured a short, cute figure. With that recent incident, though he felt shy to even speak up, so he face the other way from the boy next to him. On the other hand Jihoon was kind of pissed at the tall figure, though he also looked really cute. But instead Jihoon something really bothered Jihoon the most, he seemed familiar. Like a certain boy he met in his childhood. Although he couldn't remember.

Few minutes after the four boys arrived at the class, they both greeted farewell and moved in or out of the class. "Hey Soon, don't you think those two boys were cute, mostly that blonde haired boy" Hansol whispered. "I must admit they were both cute but the short one, was like a sunflower, but funsized" Soonyoung said, with a light pink blush appearing on his face. "Oh so his your type huh?" Hansol smirked.

I apologise for this crappy chapter, in my head i thought this would be better but nah it turned out like this. I hope you guys enjoy this book for whoever reads it. I have the worse writing I swear. (Maybe because exam week is coming) Anyways bai for now, and i hope I can write better than this crap for the next chapter. Bai bai people ❤️