20

It was night time, the moon was peaking to the top and the sky changed from different shades of blue to complete black. Both Jihoon and Soonyoung sat on the couch together, cuddling each other while watching Naruto. Then something came to mind of Soonyoung.

"Remember that day I said I wanted to go back to the field?" Soonyoung blurted out.

"Yea?"

"It was the last day you left me without seeing you..." Jihoon looked down.

"I'm sorry about that... my parents needed me to g-"

"Why don't we go visit the area Ji?" Soonyoung smiled.

Jihoon nodded in agreement to his idea and smiled as well.

The next day...

It was 7 in the morning and the sun took over the moon's position. The two boys awoke from their slumber preparing for the day. They both ate breakfast, put their shoes on and locked the door behind them.

"Let's go?" Soonyoung asked. "Let's" Jihoon smiled.

The two boys waited at the bus stop for 17 minutes then it arrived. Jihoon went in first a claimed the window seat at the back, Soonyoung followed on.

A few minutes passed and Jihoon admires the scenery through the window as Soonyoung became sleepy once again. His head slowly tilted to the right the opposite of Jihoon. His eyes drop heavily leaving soft snores just for Jihoon to hear.

"The sea is soo pretty! Soonie look-" Jihoon turned his head around to see a sleeping hamster with his puffy cheeks. Jihoon giggles at the site and softly tilted his head to his own shoulder. "I don't want you collapsing on someone else other than me soonie" he said bopping his nose then back to the window.

A good hour and a half passed and they arrived to a a field with such colours to be seen throughout the area. Many flowers stood by but the one that caught the attention of the two boys were the sunflowers. They walked through daisy's, lavender and more till yellow is what they can only see in their vision. There were empty spots to place their picnic right down on the grass without harming the flowers.

"Ahhhh~ is so fresh up here" Soonyoung said inhaling the wide smell of flowers.

"Y-yea..." Soonyoung turned to Jihoon who was sitting on the rug. "Something the matter Ji?" Jihoon shook his head no.

Soonyoung knelt down onto the rug and put his face near Jihoon's. In a second Soonyoung examined his partners facial expression then it clicked in. He placed his soft hand onto Jihoon's cheeks and looked straight at him.

"We shared memories here from good to bad, big or small and yet look where we are now. We reunited from just a simple accident in collage to being couples. Never be sad on the fact that you left, see it as something fate predicted the moment you stepped foot in this world." Soonyoung grabbed something from his pocket, it was a small velvet coloured box. Jihoon was confused, seeing Soonyoung move back and place the box in front of him.

"I have loved you for so long in my life that I cannot comprehend the fact that a star gazing path opened up to me to reach to you. Will you take my hand in this one life?"

Jihoon has so many emotion running through his spinal cords (as you can see the spinal cord is connected to the back thingy to the stomach, stray kids meme, sorry to ruin the moment)

"I-I will. I love you with my heart and that proves a thrones less rose is you."

"Thanks Ji" they hugged

"No thank you My Rose..."

Sniffles be heard in the background... "that's me"