3

As hours flew by, students move from one class to the other. The end of the day was approaching. Though some students had night classes too.

Around 3pm, Jihoon's class was dismissed for the day. "Aigo, finally done for the da-" Seungkwan said when he was strangely interrupted by his phone vibrating.

Seungkwan's phone:

Instagram notification:
Seung;)Cheol
Angel1004
Holy-j1soo
Pr1nceCh1na
Kwon.Hoshi
Book_worm
Kerminghao
Tall-Tree
Seokmini
Happy:Hansol
DinoSaur
Have requested to follow you, accept or decline?

Then Jihoon took his phone out too and checked his Instagram notifications. He had revived the same usernames requesting to follow him. "Must it be those people we hanged with during morning?" Jihoon asked. "I believe so" replied Seungkwan, pressing the accept button. Jihoon did press the button too.

~Soonyoung POV~

Lee.woozi and D111vaaa-.-Boo has accepted your follow request.

Soonyoung slowly smiled when looking at his notifications. While Hansol looked confused at him.

"Hey Vern, I gotta go dance now, bye, see you at the dorms later" Soonyoung said lifting up his head and heading the other direction, leaving Hansol. "Bye, have fun!" Shouted Hansol waving at him.

[*]

~Jihoon's POV~

As the two boys placed their phones back into their pockets, they began to walk out of the collage and to their apartment. While walking back, the two boys began a conversation talking about the different things they did to today. It was then their little conversation was ruined by a buzzing noise from their phone. "What on earth?" Jihoon questioned taking his phone out. And let's just say Jihoon's jaws dropped and put his phone on silence immediately. The smaller boy had received over 1000 messages from a group chat that was placed with him and Seungkwan too. "Ohh boy~ it's gonna be a long year..." sighed Jihoon, while Seungkwan nodding in response.

I apologise for the short chapter, I'm really busy lately soo I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'll try to post a longer chapter throughout the week. Bai❤️