15

Ever since the day of the false alarm picnic, their friendship were closer than ever. Though something kept interrupting Jihoon for a while now.

~flashbacks~

"Woozi! Woozi!" The small latter whined. "Ugh what do you want now?" Jihoon answered back. "Look at the cherry blossoms! They're so bright and pink" the small boy stated. "Yea..." Jihoon replied looking uninterested. "Buutttt... the one thing that's brighter than any flower and can compliment a rose. Is a sunflower" the small boy smiled happily while Little Jihoon blushed into a red tomato. Little Jihoon couldn't handle his heart pounding so he playfully hit the other boys arm and complained, "hoshhh! Stoop flirtingggg!!" Jihoon said repeatedly. The two boys just laughed as the sun was in the middle, shining high above the happy kids.

~end of flashbacks~

"Hosh... I miss you..." Jihoon whispered laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. *Knock* "hm? Come in" Jihoon said out loud. The door knob turned and Seungkwan went inside. "Hyung do you have any classes today?" Seungkwan asked. "Nope. Why?" Jihoon asked back. "Well I kinda of bored and so I was hoping you wanna hang out?" Seungkwan replies back. "Why not hangout with your "boyfriend" Hansol?" Jihoon sat up. "He ain't my boyfriend yet..." Seungkwan said more quietly. "Yet huh?" Jihoon chuckled. "E-enough about me! How about you and Soonyoung?" Seungkwan immediately changes the topic, as his face blushed bright red. "Soonyoung? Well he's ok..." Jihoon said, unsure of what to really say. "Ok? Hyung I know you like him. Why not confess to him?" Seungkwan questioned. "Well I would love to but I'm not sure if he's gay... and he probably doesn't like me. You know" Jihoon blurted out, scratching the back of his neck. Seungkwan just thought that maybe Jihoon was shy so he suggested this. "Well Hyung, firstly I know Soonyoung Hyung is indeed gay so don't worry. And secondly I think he does like you too" Jihoon wasn't sure what to make of this. He didn't know if it was true or fake to believe.

"Hmm I know!" Seungkwan shouted out. Jihoon was startled. "How about this. On his birthday, we'll do a surprise party but on the party. You can confess your true feelings to him. What about it?" Seungkwan looked happy about this but needed Jihoon's permission to do so. "I... I suppose..." Jihoon said. It's not like Jihoon didn't like the plan but he wasn't ready to be rejected if that was suppose to happen in the future path. Seungkwan left Jihoon happily and shout the bedroom door close. Jihoon looked at the badged Soonyoung gave him, "please let future path allow me to have great hope and happiness with him..." Jihoon prayed. And off like that, preparations began...