10

"Hm? Are you okay Jihoon?" Soonyoung asked placing the plastics down on the counter top. Jihoon nodded. Mingyu got up from the floor and took the things out of the bag and began to cook. The rest of the boys either watched tv or read a book. Yes Soonyoung had a shelf full of books, surprisingly. "Mkay" Soonyoung walked away from the countertop so that Mingyu could do his stuff. "Soonyoung! Let's play Smash Bros!" DK shouted from across the room. Soonyoung ran over there and took the controller. Jihoon on the other hand just watched Soonyoung do his thing. Jihoon suddenly calmed down from his little panic attack but then looked back down to the badge that was placed on him last night. "T-this badge. It looks so familiar but why?" Jihoon thought to himself. Jihoon tried to go back through his memories but the moment he reached his infant years, he notices a another boy with him but blurred out.

"What type of flower do you like woozi?" The young boy asked. "Sunflowers, they're fun size like me, bright and pretty like me" Jihoon giggled. "Ahhh oki oki" The boy nodded. "What about you Ho***?" Jihoon asked the young latter. "I mean what do you think of me? A ro-" "Rose" The two said in unison. The two latter's chuckled. "A throne less rose" Jihoon added. The two smiled upon the sun beaming brightly on them.

"Ji?" Seungkwan asked. "Hm" Jihoon hummed in response. "What's on your mind?" said Seungkwan. "Nothing much. If you excuse me but I need to take a breather. Text me when the food is ready" smiled Jihoon, slowly exiting the place. *Sigh* "That boy I was talking to back then. Who was he? He was the one who understood me... I-I wish to see him again but i don't know where he has gone" Jihoon said to himself, wondering around the places he went with that boy. Then he stopped at a familiar place, the playground.

"Woozi! Woozi!" The boy called, running over to him. "I'm here hos***" Jihoon yelled back. The young boy arrived to him panting and sweating from running. "Hehe" The panting smiled at Jihoon. Jihoon looked so confused but just went with the flow. "Look! This badg-"

*Chring Chring* *Chring chring* Jihoon's phone kept buzzing that the boy snapped out of his memories and picked up the call. "Ji, the food is ready. Come back to the place" Seungkwan said but the boys were getting louder by the second. "Ok" Jihoon replied back, ending the call. Though before he left, something felt really familiar but couldn't lay a finger on it... "Time to go, Jeonghan is going to scold me if I don't" Jihoon said to himself. And off he went, leaving the place.