Chapter 3

woke up in the hospital to see Lannan outside. It looked like he was arguing with the doctor."Tell me what happened. I want to know if my...If my girlfriend is ok!" I hear him."Lannan?" I call over. He walks over to me and sits on the chair."What happened?" I ask him, I was really confused."They won't tell me." Lannan says."So, I just heard you call me your girlfriend. Do you want me to be?" I ask him."I would, girlfriend." Lannan said, he was blushing so much that it looked like he was about to explode.

"Mr.Eacott I am going to ask you to leave so you can let Miss.Cavanagh decide if she would like to inform you of the diagnosis." The nurse tells Lannan. He gets up."No! I want him to know."I blurt out. Lannan holds my hand gently."Well Miss.Cavanagh, you have been diagnosed with Anorexia." The nurse tells us.

I couldn't help but start crying." If you would like to get better I'd advise eat loads of carbs and I will see you for your appointment next week." The nurse resumes as  she walks away and closes the door."Lannan, I'm dying. I need help." I say as I hold his arm and cry into it.
All  he could do is look at the wall.

I could see that he was trying to hold back his tears, they came out anyway."Let's get you discharged." Lannan said. His voice was wobbling really bad. We went back to lannan's house. His sister and his parents were in the kitchen, I recognise them from his videos."Hey guys, why did you break into my house?" Lannan asks. He seems to be a bit more happier now. I knew he was using an act. I played along.

"This is my girlfriend, Jessica." Lannan introduces me. I wave and sit on a seat next to the island. We all talked for a bit and got to know each other. They are a really nice family. They all go back home and it's just me and lannan."I have a job offer. My camerawoman. Thirty dollars each day, what do you say?" Lannan asks."Lannan, I would love to!" I say as I hug lannan.

I felt really sick as I pulled away. Lannan notices and gives me a burger. I ate it all but felt too fat."Lannan, am I fat?" I ask, looking at the floor." Jessica, you're dying because your too skinny." Lannan tells me. I look down and run to Lannan's room. Before I get to the room I get really tired. I stumble into lannan's room and fall asleep on his bed.

I wake up. Lannan was shaking me and he was full of tears."Lannan don't cry, please!" I beg."I am messing up, I just don't want to make you feel mad or upset with me." Lannan says, wiping his eyes. He looks down as I sat up. I pulled his head to mine and locked lips."I will never get mad at you, I just got embarrassed." I tell him. I get a phone call.

Eric ringing...

"Who is Eric?" Lannan asks me. I could see him trying to hold his anger."My ex, he still thinks we're together and everytime I block him he gets my number again. It's nothing, I swear." I explain to him. He grabs my phone and answers to call as he walks until his recording booth.

Lannan's Pov:

This Eric guy has it coming for him.

"Hey baby, got your number again."

"WHY ARE YOU STALKING MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE WAS IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE IF YOU!"

"Ok, calm down. I'll leave her alone."

Call Ended.