Chapter 6

Lannan's POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Today we're going to tell my fans about us getting married. It has been six weeks and I don't want to hide this from my fans any longer... "G'day yah bloody legends, today me and Jess have some news. Jessica butts in. "We're getting married!''.''The wedding is in three weeks, I'll make a video on the wedding and umm yeah...'' I say. We end the video and sit down on the bed.''I can't believe, we're getting married." Jessica said. she walks to the kitchen and grabs a beer. she only drinks beer when she's upset. What could she be sad about?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Jessica's POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             The reality just hit me, I'm getting married. Is this all a mistake. I chug down my beer and grab another."Why are you sad Babe?'' Lannan asks. I didn't want to tell him so I just walked up to the balcony and locked it from the outside. I looked inside from the balcony and I saw Lannan, he looked mad. I quickly opened the balcony door and closed the curtain. I locked the door again. My beer had ran out so I smashed it on the ground. all I felt like was crying. The Balcony had a cover and a curtain on the rim in case of rain. I closed it so no-one could see me cry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lannan's POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I opened the curtain and saw her sitting against the wall crying. I couldn't do anything because she locked the door, the glass was soundproof so I couldn't talk to her I got a piece of paper and wrote down 'I'm not mad, can we just talk?'. It took about twenty minutes for her to notice the piece of paper. she opened the door and ran to me, hugging me. ''Are we making a mistake?'' Jessica asks. This made me really upset. How could she think this was a mistake. ''Do you love me?'' I ask her.