Chapter 7

Jessica's POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Two weeks ago...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Texting 'Elizabeth'                                                                                                                                                 You:'Elizabeth, You have to help me!'                                                                                                                                                                     Elizabeth:'What is it, Are you ok?'                                                                                                                                                                                You:'I think marrying Lannan is going to be big mistake'                                                                                                                                            Elizabeth:'No it isn't,You're going to be great together! Anyway GTG, and please don't think negatively about the wedding. TTYL<3'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I've been thinking about the wedding, I'm beginning to think positive thoughts about it. Lannan isn't mad at me. It's been two weeks since my thoughts. The wedding is in a week and I'm happy about it. I am trying on my wedding dress today, I can't wait. It's a really nice dress.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Timeskip To 13:46...                                                                                                                                                                                                              It's time to try on my dress and I'm so excited. I'm with my mom, my friend Ellie and my best friend Elizabeth.''Mom please Don't cry, You cried when my sister tried on her wedding dress!'' I exclaimed to my mother.

sooooooooo sorry about this story i cant be bothered anymore