Chapter 4

It was a month past. My anorexia had gone nowhere and Lannan was always being there when I tried to eat something. I was working for him and earned £120. He didn't fail to pay me, I told him to give me less money but he insisted.

We're filming a new video for Lannan's channel. I never knew what he had planned, I just stood behind the camera and controlled it."Hello bloody legends! Today is a different kind of video because i have an announcement." He said into the camera, he looked up at me as my face dropped, he was always a fun, happy and silly goofball.

He signalled to me, asking me to come over to him. I walk over and sit on his lap."This is my new girlfriend, her name is Jessica." I see his announcement and wave at the camera, smiling. I know that now people know about this I will get loads of followers but I don't want that.

A couple hours after I finished editing the video, me and Lannan sat down on his bed with a 15" Pizza and a family bottle of cola. "Lannan, what will happen now?" I ask him. He looked into my eyes with confusion."What do you mean?" He responds." I mean like now that people know, I don't want insta followers  or people following me around and asking for pictures. It's all kind of scary."