Chapter 10

"WAKE UP BITCH!" I heard Tris scream in my ear, making my eyes snap open and bolt up right.

"Jesus Christ woman take a chill pill." I told her, my accent masked per usual.

"Well, I smell food do get off your ass and serve me some!" she demanded making me snort and yank off the covers.

"Jesus woman, I pity the man who marries you." I mumbled and I slipped on my slippers and walked across the room.

We came out of the room and saw that the boys were opening small wrapped break fast sandwiches from McDonalds bags on the kitchen table.

They all looked at us when we entered the kitchen and paused.

"Morning, who's that?" Easton asked and pointed to Tris.

"Tristan." she replied and they raised an eyebrow.

"Quite a boyish name for such a beautiful girl." He said flirtily and we rolled our eyes.

"Don't even try." I told him and he just smirked.

"Here." Austin said and held out a sausage Mcgriddle for me. (a/n like if you like McDonald's)

I devoured the small sandwich and threw away the wrappings, I made myself some coffee and sat down at the head of the table with me hands clasped infront if me.

"So, is this R going to be trying to shoot me between the eyes anytime soon?" I questioned.

"Yes, we need you to come with us so you'll be safe." Easton explained and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm safe here, but I feel like one of the neighbors might actually call the cops next time so......" I trailed and stood up, I grabbed the duffle on top of the fridge and grabbed Elliot.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice place." I commented as I walked into the living room of Clayton's town house.

He didn't speak, not even seeming to notice me.

I sighed. "Jesus dude what the hell did I do?"

He looked at me. "Can you shut the fuck up?!"

I raised my eyebrows and walked aver to him and slapped him across the face.

With my fist.

I with held the urge to to apologize and simply walked away, though it made me feel guilty it had to happen.

I followed Austin upstairs and he led me to a nice sized room with two beds and a crib.

I set a sleeping Elliot in the small wooden bed and set down my bags.

I saw Tris flop on the other bed and heard Easton sigh.

"Why is she here?"

"Who do you think came and finished off those bastards?" she said and quirked an eyebrow while I withheld a chuckle.

Easton opened his mouth to reply when an angry brunette stepped in the room.

"Easton, Tris, out." he ordered and they sent him a glance before slowly walking out.

Tris turned and gave me a look but I waved her off and Clayton slammed the door.

"What the hell was that!" He demanded, his face bright red.

I stopped myself from yelling a hurried apology and plastered a fake smirk on my face.

"You were being a dick." I stated.

He looked at me opened mouthed. "I wasn't talking to you!"

"You told me to shut the fuck up." I reminded him.

"Because you were being a bitch." he replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Just get the fuck out of here." I said and he turned and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

A few moments later Tris came creeping in the room.

"You did it, didn't you." she slashed sadly.

"Yeah." I sighed and tried to run my hand through my hair but it got stuck in knots.

"I'm sorry hun." she said and stroked my hair.

"I hate this!" I cried. "Why did he make us do this."

"I don't know, but he ruins our fucking lives." she stated.

"I hate him, even more now, I didn't even know that was possible after he killed my mom."

~~~~~~~~~~

Clayton's POV

Why?

What happened to her?

Jessica had been acting cold and distant since she got back, like she was a whole different person?

I can't help to think of what I over heard her and Tris talking about, who ruined their lives?

I can't seem to leave one thought out of her mind.

Where the hell are her parents?

They haven't even tried to contact her, I think. She doesn't talk to us anymore.

I remember when we first met, that sweet girl who cared about her baby brother, worked her ass off, starved, stayed strong through Juliet's torment and who saved us from gunmen even through we didn't need it.

I sighed and closed my eyes, thinking about how she had changed.

Her and Tris.

I haven't known Tris long but I know that she isn't like that, I also know neither is Jessica.

I see her, when I pass her door, chatting with Tris, paying temple run on Tris's phone, playing with Elliot and cleaning.

I don't know why she acts this way, it's so confusing.

I heard a loud knock bang against my wooden doors, then it opened and in came Austin.

"We have a problem." he said and I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked.

"It's Jessica and Tris. They're gone."