Chapter 16

Jessica's POV

When Ella took off after them I just let her. I sighed and walked to my class hoping they are alright.

Time went by fast and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I walked into the cafeteria and was bombarded by the guys.

"Hey Jess, where's Ella?" Easton asked.

"She went after you guys." I said.

"We never saw her." they said altogether.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

Before the guys could answer Easton's phone went off. It was a facetime from an unknown number. I grabbed the phone and answered. It was horrible a bloody Ella sat in a chair and her head was being held up by her hair. I gasped, they hurt her, she is like my sister. As soon as we got the call it was ended and no one spoke a word.

"WE HAVE TO HELP HER!" yelled Easton. I just stared blankly ahead not even processing it completely. I got a dark look on my face and walked out of the school and down the street to a small warehouse. I opened the door and walked to a small door near the back and unlocked the door. In the room were my weapons. I grabbed out my Glock, AK 47, throwing knives, and my brass knuckles.

They started a war that they would quickly lose when they took Ella. I turned around and pulled a cloth off my Yamaha YZF R1 (her bike off to the side) and put all my stuff in a bag. I changed into my secret stash of Black Lightning disguises and loaded my gun before starting the bike and taking off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Easton's POV

I was upset, I just had the girl that I like and now she is kidnapped because of me. Clayton and Austin were talking and guided me out of the school. I hear and motorcycle engine and look up to see a black Yamaha YZF R1 speeding down the street.

I knew I had to find Ella before I lost her like I did Lily.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jessica's POV

I drove into the driveway of one person I know I could trust. I swung my leg over and walked up to the front door and knocked. It was answered by the one person I was looking for.

"Long time no see." she said.

"Nice to see you to Maverick." I laughed.

"You too Jess." she laughed.

"They kidnapped Ella and I need your help getting her back." I said in a serious tone.

"I guess my binge watching shows will be put on hold." she said jokingly.

I laughed and followed her further into her house. I promise you Ella we will get you back and make them pay.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you like it. I know it's short but a small extra will be put up for Christmas. For the special leave comments on what you want it to be like!

Laters Peeps 🐣❤️

Bri❤️