02

Getting lost in someone's eyes was a very cliché saying, and a very not a Paul Lahote saying, but it was the only way he could describe it

He hadn't meant to, and he thought he never would but it was fate. Through her ocean blue eyes he watched their life together unfold. He watch him marry the love of his life, have children, and be truly and unbelievably happy.

Elsa however, couldn't understand why the boy beside her was staring at her. She couldn't lie that the boy beside her was beautiful. His olive skin glowed from the minute he stepped foot in the room. Elsa wasn't surprised when the class laughed as Paul was ordered to sit beside her, as who would want to sit beside the weird girl. But what she was surprised at was why a boy as stunning as the one beside her, was wanting to stare at someone like her.

When her eyes connected with his, the widened for a split second. It was as though she couldn't pull away. But as quick as it started she pulled away, her eyes quickly finding the wooden desk in front of her extremely interesting, as she tried to hide behind her hood.

"Mr Lahote, I know Miss Richie is a beautiful girl but I'd rather you stare at the board than at her face." Elsa blushed deeply as every eye in the room turned to her, hearing some low chuckles. She wanted to just shrink into the ground there and then. She was content being in the background and loathed attention of any form.

Paul cleared his throat awkwardly now having broke from his trance. He watched out of the corner of his eye as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat, clearly not liking the attention she received. He wondered why she felt like this. Someone as beautiful as her surely received attention everywhere she went. A man would have to be blind to not look at her when she walked into a room.

Her focused was engaged in what was in front of her, almost hanging onto Mrs Shepard's every word as she took it all in. Her intelligence almost radiated off of her.

By the time class was finished, Paul realised he hadn't taken down a single note on his page, too entranced by his new found inprint to even focus. He quickly realised how she hastily packed her things in order to race from the desk.

"Hey wait! Um..." Paul's words trailed off as she turned around to face him. He tried to not get distracted by the small strands of hair that curved her face so angelically.

"Yes?" She asked quietly. Her voice almost a whisper as though she was scared to speak.

"Who are you?" Paul asked openly. The slight shake his head and the small smile the pulled on his lips suggested amazement, but Elsa couldn't understand why.

"My name is Elsa." She inwardly scolded herself for speaking so quietly, her voice a whisper at best. He would never want to speak to her now.

"Elsa," Paul tested the name out on his lips with a smile. He found her innocence intoxicating as she fumbled her words nervously. He could tell she wasn't particularly social. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Elsa. I'm Paul."

Elsa wrung her hands together nervously. Paul Lahote. She had heard of his name a few times from the gossiping of the girls who sit in front of her in Econ. They claimed he was a hot-headed womaniser who disappeared to join a cult and take drugs.

"It's um- it's nice to meet you Paul." Elsa nodded her head towards the boy before turning around and scrambling quickly out the door. She needed to put as much distance between them as possible.

Paul rose from his seat quickly, grabbing his bag and following the girl out the door. His steps came to halt in the middle of the busy hallway as he looked left and right to try find her. In his vision far head, he saw the familiar golden waves rushing through the crowd. Rushing away from him.

With a sigh, Paul turned and head the opposite direction to meet Jared. It wasn't what he expected, finding his imprint like he had. It was going to be a lot more difficult than he thought.

Especially when it seemed his imprint wanted nothing to do with him.

••

Like and comment guys!!

Let me know what you's think x